Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V???

exit24e

Originally posted by zeeker

If Tiesto didn't produce this, no one would give a shit about it.

im gonna play it friday on the best sound system in the tri-state, hear it on that and tell me its not an awesome track.....or even on Roxy or Arc's systems. Track is definitely a prime example that computer speakers dont do justice to....

Mike

I love how ppl say if tiesto didnt produce it noone would like it. When he dropped it on a live set and noone had a clue ppl went bananas for it... then at his concert he played it again... then at roxy heard it live. people like assuming they know shit.

Originally posted by Ronin

I love how ppl say if tiesto didnt produce it noone would like it. When he dropped it on a live set and noone had a clue ppl went bananas for it... then at his concert he played it again... then at roxy heard it live. people like assuming they know shit.

Tiesto could loop a recording of himself farting, throw in a sample of his piss hitting the tiolet water, with a nice Jan Johnston vocal and you would think it was the "sickest track ever," followed by lot's of these :rock: and some of these :dj: followed by some of these :eek: and of course, some of these :bounce: .

There are a ton of new songs out right now, and surprise surprise, the one you decide to make up a whole post about is the new Tiesto one! :rolleyes:

I like him a lot, but he can do a lot better than that.

Originally posted by technicfreek

hahaha.. we all have our favorites man.. lol..

I dunno if your mockin me or what, but exactly... guess all sports team fans are dick riders etc... I have a favorite dj, cheesy or not to some... I don't like all his productions or remixes... example being the Kane - Rain down on me remix. terrible. So continue dick riding me cause you just make me laugh.

wasnt mockin u ronin.. i just think it is funny how peeps think that their opinion on stuff is the truth n thats the only way to go n that its not just their opinion.. i understand voicin your opinion but bashin the same thing or dj or style gets tiresome.. some peeps need to grow up n accept that we all have minds of our own.. n btw this is all my opinion also..

I wasn't bashing Tiesto. I think he's awesome. But i don't drool over everything he touches because he did it.

And no, sports fans aren't all dick riders. Kids who beg DJs to take pictures with them, and then make fruity shrines in their honor and make that their signature are dick riders. :laugh:

Originally posted by zeeker

I wasn't bashing Tiesto. I think he's awesome. But i don't drool over everything he touches because he did it.

And no, sports fans aren't all dick riders. Kids who beg DJs to take pictures with them, and then make fruity shrines in their honor and make that their signature are dick riders. :laugh:

ahahah beg djs to take pics with them. and fruity sigs? you should check yours out. Are all those nights the nights you had a blast while fucked up on E?

Ummm... sorry if I like that track, and hearing it in a Marco V set. Frankly I think your assumptions of my tastes and why I like something suck. I have heard plenty of bullshit Tiesto mixes. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you need to go on a tangent about Tiesto-lovers.... Shit Tiesto isn't even my fav. Dj... J00F is... I have the signature to piss off the Tiesto-haters... so go :blown: yourself.