Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD in the Park (what if it rains)

Originally posted by starchild2010

Whos gonna care if it rains ? PVD will make up for it if it does , that much i promise you. I saw him last weekend in germany at Nature One, over 45.000 peeps in ONE fucking single night. He rocks, he is the BEST...... lucky me i get to see him again at Central Park and i would pay anything at anytime to listen to see him and listen to his set........ God must be a DJ......:) peace to all my raver friends

PVD = GOD

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, well if you'd had to wait outside for an hour and a half for absolutely no reason... and missed half of Carl Cox's set because of it... you would have complained too!!!

God, it still makes me mad to think of that night. :mad: :mad:

I waited an hour and a half in the rain on line. I missed half of Coxy. Sounds like we got in at around the same time of the night. I had a good time, none the less.

They have a few different entrances to Summerstage, so lines prob won't be a problem....the place holds 5,000 people.

I saw Widespread Panic there in the rain 2 years ago and it was SICK...PvD in the rain would kick so much ass. Its the same night as the VMA's so the city will be buzzing...:roll:

bahahahhaa....if it rains , even better :eek: d00d , ive been listening to pvd's recent sets prior to cp...omggggggggggg :eek: i totally feel like paul's goin to kick all of our asses that day ..........

if anyone gets a chance ....download paul van dyk live at energy 2003...you can get it at tranceaddict.com :eek: :eek:

yaya!!!!!!

see ya at the park

indy :D

Originally posted by jennifera

did everyone see pvd in the new motorola commercial?

yes lol:laugh:

has anyone heard the new track from paul... time of your life ? omggg must download it, and he has a new remix Underworld-Born Slippy (pvd remix) tunage!!!!!!!!!!

btw...the new Dj Tiesto-Traffic is comin out in vinyl on september...i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by indigonyc

bahahahhaa....if it rains , even better :eek: d00d , ive been listening to pvd's recent sets prior to cp...omggggggggggg :eek: i totally feel like paul's goin to kick all of our asses that day ..........

if anyone gets a chance ....download paul van dyk live at energy 2003...you can get it at tranceaddict.com :eek: :eek:

yaya!!!!!!

see ya at the park

indy :D

Agreed... that set is insane

Originally posted by indigonyc

btw...the new Dj Tiesto-Traffic is comin out in vinyl on september...i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

That track is on his new live set, on Dj Mixes2k. I think it was put up today. Im just listening to it now and haven't gotten to that song yet =)