Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your tattoos

Well I have three. My first one is around my right ankle, it's sunflowers and tribal, my second one is my name on my lower back in tribal letters, and my third one is an angel kneeling on a cloud winking her eye and her hands together as if she's praying with one ribbon underneath with my daughter's name in it and another ribbon under the first one with the month, day, and year she was born. No I don't regret them and yes I would def. get another one.

Ok i just got my first tatt in May...and no I dont regret it at all!!!! I would suggest thinking it out for a longgggg time and testing out a few artists and see who can do the best job...I thought about mine for years and then I found the right person to do it and put it into action...also id suggest getting something original maybe something youve had drawn for you, and not something just up on the wall, cause you are going to have this forever!!!! and you dotn want someone else having the same thing...the place i went to doesnt even have a selection to pick from, everything is original and the books they have are only used for reference....

u can check out this site: www.jonclue.com

that is some of their work, altho that is not hte artist who did mine, his partner did mine....anyway so i got an angel sitting on a gemini sign, the angel is significant of my grandmother who passed, watching over me, being the gemini sign...its on my lower back... and i plan on getting one more a butterfly signifying freedom once i graduate college ill prob put it down below...

and one more thing...think about the location, esp if you are in a professional setting, tattoos do carry lots of opinion, and I can tell u that ppl have looked at my differently once they knew about my tatt and/or have seen it and you barely ever see mine unless im wearing a short shirt or something...but yea THINK about it is all i can say...and um yea it hurt like a bitch!!

heres a pic...

DCP_0728a.jpg?bcTpbN_AywRLkZiH

Originally posted by sexybeautiful

Ok i just got my first tatt in May...and no I dont regret it at all!!!! I would suggest thinking it out for a longgggg time and testing out a few artists and see who can do the best job...I thought about mine for years and then I found the right person to do it and put it into action...also id suggest getting something original maybe something youve had drawn for you, and not something just up on the wall, cause you are going to have this forever!!!! and you dotn want someone else having the same thing...the place i went to doesnt even have a selection to pick from, everything is original and the books they have are only used for reference....

u can check out this site: www.jonclue.com

that is some of their work, altho that is not hte artist who did mine, his partner did mine....anyway so i got an angel sitting on a gemini sign, the angel is significant of my grandmother who passed, watching over me, being the gemini sign...its on my lower back... and i plan on getting one more a butterfly signifying freedom once i graduate college ill prob put it down below...

and one more thing...think about the location, esp if you are in a professional setting, tattoos do carry lots of opinion, and I can tell u that ppl have looked at my differently once they knew about my tatt and/or have seen it and you barely ever see mine unless im wearing a short shirt or something...but yea THINK about it is all i can say...and um yea it hurt like a bitch!!

heres a pic...

DCP_0728a.jpg?bcTpbN_AywRLkZiH

your pic did not work

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I have four..two nautical stars on my chest plate, another star in thick black outlined under my neck and "loyalty" written in old e across my lower back. I should be getting these soon on my upper back soon...

sounds phat ..makes me wish i had mine..getting it in sept

getting my last name in old E with alil help from me across my upper back...im so excited