Clubplanet Nightlife Community

could you forgive your mate if s/he cheated on you?

weyes

could/would u forgive (and continue to go out with) your mate if s/he cheated on you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. could/would u forgive (and continue to go out with) your mate if s/he cheated on you?

• sure
    • hell, no!!!
    • it depends on the circumstances

Originally posted by bodiii

you can't forgive a cheater...

once you've cheated...

its just that much easier to do it again...

plus you know how you got caught...

so don't be stupid...

don't get played...

if they think that little of your relationship...

...then they gotta go...:)

i second this!! :aright:

No. I had a mate who cheated on me in the past & i decided to stay with her. However, being the type of person i am, it eventually ruined us because i never got it out of my mind. Although i decided to forgive, i never forgot. In fact i became a jerk, because a little voice in my head would always say "fuck her, she cheated on me"

I like to say we live & we learn. Everything happens for a reason & i use all that i have learned & apply it to my current relationship, wich is why im just so dam happy now ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxichikk

im an asshole and always stay with this person who has cheated on me and I shouldnt. I forgive but I dont forget , it hurts still

I'd hate to say it but I am the same way and I fuckign hate it.

I put it this way... When I am in a serious relationship with someone. And me knowing me and that I would never do something like that myself. I cannot respect nor will I ever forgive someone who did that to me...

Just leave me and then take care of your business... I will respect you alot more.

we are not animals, we are people with minds and consciences.

Not really.. Animals is what we are, masked by a deceitful and delusional mind. Life is one big masquerade party.

Darlok

"There is no such thing as good ppl; only those who pretend to be better than others"