Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumor about Tempts

Originally posted by dancerbar

most dj's do that these days :laugh:

see cuz u didnt understand what i meant.... i was basically saying that most djs today do that w/ cds........ I wont type words so hard for u to understand next time

Originally posted by eddie3

bionic....

denny tsettos is pretty nasty....

i saw him 3 wks ago and he was cutting in and out of tracks w/ vinyl....

I could honestly say he is good dj

sucks might be a little harsh but if its not sucks its damn close to it, lol

i always rip on him. its fun.

Originally posted by eddie3

see cuz u didnt understand what i meant.... i was basically saying that most djs today do that w/ cds........ I wont type words so hard for u to understand next time

AND I MEANT MOST DJ'S DO IT WITH VINYL, SORRY FOR THE CAPS, WOKRING ON A SPREADSHEET

Well I don't know if any of you guys know danfury formerley Djdanfury, but he told me he hooked up with one of them in Vegas a while back and she called him up this week and told him that she wants to hang with him !!!!!!

I heard he was bringing her to Tempts.

I believe it !!!!!!!

Originally posted by bionic

Exactly, who cares.

They'd never go to that shithole anyway.

Even if they did, they'd come to realize what anybody with half a brain already does.

The place sucks

The crowd is absolutely the fucking worst one could ever conjur up. It's like the bar scene from Star Wars in there.

The DJ sucks.

The town is a dump and nothing but a haven for white trash.

Yeah, the hilton sisters are going there :rolleyes: They probably went on the retarded website njguido.com and saw the pictures of all you winners with thinner eyebrows then they have and a/x exchange t-shirts and diesel jeans with tribal armband tatooes and thought that they'd like to go visit the place where everybody looks the same ----> rediculous.

:blown:

:clap::clap2::clap:

Originally posted by tempkid

Well I don't know if any of you guys know danfury formerley Djdanfury, but he told me he hooked up with one of them in Vegas a while back and she called him up this week and told him that she wants to hang with him !!!!!!

I believe it !!!!!!!

:eek: Wow Danfuy is quite the P-I-M-P! :eek:

Wait lets take her on a tour- Here is where they do the guido stomp dont mind your hair sticking to the shirtless sweaty guys as you walk by- and here is the corner where we do bumps, and here is the bathroom where you have to wait 2 hours to pee..oh she is going to love it. :laugh:

Originally posted by bionic

Exactly, who cares.

They'd never go to that shithole anyway.

Even if they did, they'd come to realize what anybody with half a brain already does.

The place sucks

The crowd is absolutely the fucking worst one could ever conjur up. It's like the bar scene from Star Wars in there.

The DJ sucks.

The town is a dump and nothing but a haven for white trash.

Yeah, the hilton sisters are going there :rolleyes: They probably went on the retarded website njguido.com and saw the pictures of all you winners with thinner eyebrows then they have and a/x exchange t-shirts and diesel jeans with tribal armband tatooes and thought that they'd like to go visit the place where everybody looks the same ----> rediculous.

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe it !!!!!!!

LMFAO :laugh:

nothing beats the story from factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, remember tempkid????????..............the time we got FURY SOOO WHACKED!!!!!!!!!!...................ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

he went to the bathroom for an hour, he came back tellin us he hooked up with some girl..................do you remember?????????

then when we asked who she was, this dude walked by and he said "IT WAS THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL LOL EWWWWW

then we all turned to him and said, "BRO THATS A GUY, AHA HA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ....................poor DANFURY

hahahahahahahah

Tempkid u love starting rumors hahaha. I wish the story was true though...

Digga your joke would have been better if you picked someone else besides tempkid, Has he ever even been to the Crack shack?

It was kinda funny at Tempts on Saturday, a couple of people asked if they were there.

:laugh:

Danney boy, why don't we tell everybody the truth now!!!!!!!

You and Paris did have a little thing, a little spring fling back in Vegas. She was young and always up to trying new things.

So you met her at club that you went DRAGGGGGGGG !!!!!

She was feeling your SF moves and then you told her you wer a dj too.( got her to really show intrest to you) Remember the good old days when you told the girls you were a dj!??!!! I think you even tried it on this board, correct me if I'm wrong ??????

The things you would say daniel to girls to seduct them, shame on you.

Well, back to Paris, she did her investigating on you and found out the whole djing thing wasn't true, I guess the just drag part wasn't good enuff!!!!!!!!

Fury, did you really think a girl with that kind of money and fame wouldn't be able to find the truth behind you?????

Danney boy, why don't we tell everybody the truth now!!!!!!!

You and Paris did have a little thing, a little spring fling back in Vegas. She was young and always up to trying new things.

So you met her at club that you went DRAGGGGGGGG !!!!!

She was feeling your SF moves and then you told her you wer a dj too.( got her to really show intrest to you) Remember the good old days when you told the girls you were a dj!??!!! I think you even tried it on this board, correct me if I'm wrong ??????

The things you would say daniel to girls to seduct them, shame on you.

Well, back to Paris, she did her investigating on you and found out the whole djing thing wasn't true, I guess the just drag part wasn't good enuff!!!!!!!!

Fury, did you really think a girl with that kind of money and fame wouldn't be able to find the truth behind you?????

LMAO ... U are a sick individual. :laugh:

Originally posted by danfury

LMAO ... U are a sick individual. :laugh:

I'm a sick individual ???????

I'm not the one telling girls I'm a dj to get in there pants !!!!

Should I tell everbody about the night at DJais you told some girls you produce for 50 cent !!!!!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

yo dan fury is off the hook, dan did you really tell a girl that your produced for 50??

you are sick bro, i love it

LOL no. Tempkid loves to tell stories. If I was going to tell a girl a lie, I would make it more interesting than that. Perhaps a Casting director for Temptation Island or The Real World. :idea: