Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night

SFsuperstar

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

I wasn't looking for peeps to chill with, just wondering where anyone was going. I wanted to go to Pravda but Taner is not spinning so thats out.

this has got to be a fuking faker.

i dont know wether to :laugh: or :mad: at this

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

Sorry, you weren't to open minded about SF. I'm sure your friends at Pravda are great, I just like to stick with my friends ya know?

I was joking about SF, obviously. I've never even been there.

But I won't tolerate that kind of attitude about locals DJs. Period. If you like Pravda, you should go and have a listen to some new DJs. Taner is great, of course. You should definitely support him, especially if you're friends with his crew. But that doesn't mean you should purposely NOT support other people. There are a lot of great local DJs around here. Perhaps it's time to broaden your horizons a bit.

Even people who love pizza eat a burger every so often, know what I mean?

Originally posted by groovefire

I was joking about SF, obviously. I've never even been there.

But I won't tolerate that kind of attitude about locals DJs. Period. If you like Pravda, you should go and have a listen to some new DJs. Taner is great, of course. You should definitely support him, especially if you're friends with his crew. But that doesn't mean you should purposely NOT support other people. There are a lot of great local DJs around here. Perhaps it's time to broaden your horizons a bit.

Even people who love pizza eat a burger every so often, know what I mean?

No way! Supporting your friends is what the scene is all about! Who gives a shit if a dj is good?? If he's not my friend or my friends didn't tell me it's cool to go see him, then I'm not doing it! SF hatta!