Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hybrid @ nerve - aug 29th -friday

jcbliss

Originally posted by jcbliss

dj set but its all of them -

By all of them, do you mean Mike, Chris AND ADAM AND the other two....(lazy points for not looking up their names)?

They are a band of five now...but usually Mike & Chris are the only ones who go on the DJ dates.

Should be a great time. This will be my..what...7th+ time in 2 years...

Just dont miss HYBRID..they rocked Lola...now they will rock Nerve...

CDS

:clap2: My wish has come true.... WOO HOO

It'll be great to see Chris and Mike work their magic on the decks again on a decent sound system. This will be a great follow up after seeing them live.

Obby, I'm sure the lads will have some new remixes. they kept tremendously busy putting out new tracks as well as their new ones recently. I think 'True to Form' will be their next single coming out. You and i seem to have similar taste in music so when their new album (Morning Sci Fi) comes out, i think you'd be one happy kid.

This is gonna be one crrrraaaaaazy weekend :D:beer::dj::party:

• 3 weeks later...

the cooljunkie list as with all the other lists are reduced for this event.. hope everyone understands that acts like hybrid cost a pretty penny to put on at a venue the size of nerve but as always, we will do our best to accomodate.. what we will most likely offer is comp admission b4 11pm and then reduced admission til 1am with the guest list.. hope eveyone understands - see you all friday

jon

Originally posted by obby

Reduced will help. Well worth it. Keep bringing them in JC. You guys have been doing a great job.

Peace,

OBBY

thanks dude... nice to hear some positive feedback for a change... does wonders for the moral - LOL - see you friday mate..

J