Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav Position?

guest00901

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

reverse is ver nice... it is such a great view fo rthe guy and we can smack ur ass easily, put a finger in ur ass etc.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

:love2: Doggie Style :love2:

I don't really care as long as I'm dominated...

RULE MEEEEE!! :getdown::rock:

ughhhh I lovvvve hearing how girls love to get fucked!! I hope this thread goes on for days!

me too.

guys at my old job are always talking about how they dumped their girlfriends because they weren't tight anymore & they're so young. i don't want to be 1 of them, so i'm holding on to my virginity.

i know i'm missing good stuff, but I don't care.

Originally posted by gmccookny

not this smurf :nono:

But that doesn't mean i don't like 2 have fun n get freaky :hat:

Originally posted by nyckitty69

me too.

guys at my old job are always talking about how they dumped their girlfriends because they weren't tight anymore & they're so young. i don't want to be 1 of them, so i'm holding on to my virginity.

i know i'm missing good stuff, but I don't care.

good for you ~! I know it can be tough at times, but it really does pay off :aright:

Just do what feels right, and don't be pressured into anything.

You'll know when it's right 4 you ;)

Originally posted by jroo

i think you could benifit from just relaxing and enjoying life a little. im not trying to attack you here, but it always seems like you're fighting the righteous fight. dont get me wrong i enjoy reading your posts. :)

i love life... you're misguided if you believe that people who chose to be serious or not address issues the same way as everyone else are somehow not enjoying themselves.

i enjoy hearing more in-depth answers to subjects people talk about on messageboards. clearly, though, many people are unable to "perform."*raises eyebrow*

Originally posted by girlzluvme

NOT my fav...but u should try it.."the wheelbarrell"...its when the guy gets behind and in between those legs, picks her up until she is just using her hands to keep her off the ground....just like a wheel barrell...for extra fun, walk her around and tease her with the dick...stop and go, and such...

Geezus !! that was mad funny :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

But anyway, even though i have yet to try, my favorite position would be the :

:)

:updown:

i hate 69ing :no: . my experiences have been that, once one partner is about to cum, s/he loses control to some degree and either mostly stops performing on the other person or gets dangerous in this very sensitive region :woah: . one at a time, thank you; we've got plenty of it :D !!!

Originally posted by weyes

i hate 69ing :no: . my experiences have been that, once one partner is about to cum, s/he loses control to some degree and either mostly stops performing on the other person or gets dangerous in this very sensitive region :woah: . one at a time, thank you; we've got plenty of it :D !!!

werd.

But I do love to eat me some good pussy!! Nothing better than a nice trimmed sweet smelling natural flavored pussy. Love it. Can eat pussy for HOURS (I have gills). I think eating pussy is right up there with apple pie and basball.

But as for my favorite position - Any that doesn't hurt. I have been with some women that can make the damn missionary a painful experience. All positions are nice - but your partner needs to know how to work that position to make it effective.