Clubplanet Nightlife Community

south park thursdays

I havnt posted here in over a year so i dont know what people have been posting, but do heads go over to south park in paramus on thursdays , i know where i live in northern jers it is by far the best place to go all weekend . Once school starts it is even better on saturdays.

Originally posted by xtc321

I havnt posted here in over a year so i dont know what people have been posting, but do heads go over to south park in paramus on thursdays , i know where i live in northern jers it is by far the best place to go all weekend . Once school starts it is even better on saturdays.

Last night I was so surprised with the Monsoon we had alot of HOT girls were in the place

Originally posted by xtc321

DUDE

I have been there quite a few Thursdays and it's always pretty good, if not really good....It starts out slow, but by 12ish it's gets pretty crowded.....and it's always a nice crowd - plus they have good drinks (not watered down)

It's a good time :aright:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Last night I was so surprised with the Monsoon we had alot of HOT girls were in the place

Not for nothing, the place was absolutely horrible last nite. First, lets start off by sayiing that it was the worst dining experience of my life. I think the waiter should know that the apps are supposed to be served before dinner, not after. Next, although the dj played some good beats the crowd was way off.

This was the third time I've been there and the third time I've been extremely disappointed