Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sobriety checks tonight

From the Buzz board

FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT

Date: August 6, 2003

Fairfax County Police Officers in the Reston District will conduct a sobriety checkpoint to deter and apprehend intoxicated drivers on Friday, August 8, beginning at 11:00 p.m. until 2:15 a.m. Saturday. All motorists will be stopped and drivers will be checked to assure that their abilities to drive have not been impaired by alcohol or drugs.

Members of the media are invited to attend this enforcement effort. Please contact the Public Information Office before 4:00 p.m. Friday, or the Public Safety Communications Center supervisor after that time to obtain the location of the checkpoint. Interview and photographic opportunities with police personnel will be available.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Doesn't anybody feel that this kinda tramples on our civil liberties?? :confused:

This in no way violates your civil liberties. That's like saying a police officer with a radar gun on the side of the road in entrapment. Let them set up czech points - I don't mind.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

what's wrong with you today? that was so un-pgiddy like. It had a hint of sarcasm but no sexual reference and you didn't call anyone an idiot.

I'm disappointed :(

well maybe if your sarcasm didn't suck I would get it. Can't you do anything right? I hope you can at least cook and clean..........

Originally posted by pgiddy

well maybe if your sarcasm didn't suck I would get it. Can't you do anything right? I hope you can at least cook and clean..........

are you high? I wasn't being sarcastic, I was refering to YOUR post. I think the question is "can't you do anything right?"

That post was better but still subpar :(

are you high? I wasn't being sarcastic, I was refering to YOUR post. I think the question is "can't you do anything right?"

That post was better but still subpar :(

nevermind, you lost me. Hold on let me go bang my head against the wall to cause some temporary retardation so I can relate to you.

So I take it you can't cook or clean?

Originally posted by pgiddy

nevermind, you lost me. Hold on let me go bang my head against the wall to cause some temporary retardation so I can relate to you.

So I take it you can't cook or clean?

I'll try to use smaller words and use shorter sentences next time :banghead:

Yes I can cook and clean :rolleyes: Was that simple enough?

I'll try to use smaller words and use shorter sentences next time :banghead:

Yes I can cook and clean :rolleyes: Was that simple enough?

oh so thats the problem, your intellectually superior to me. Whatever makes you happy, it's your world I'm just living in it:rolleyes:

i'm glad you finally came to grips with it :rolleyes:

idiot, why did you fuck up this thread. I want to know why jamiroguy thinks it's a violation of rights?? Unless you want to answer for him since you know everything?