Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a sex friend, any females interested.

silverbull

Why be slick. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. Just figuered fuck it, why not try this here. Ihavent gone out looking for women yet. From 1998 up until 2001 believe me its not a hardthing for me. Igot pics, videos to prove it. So please dont try to diss me. STICKS AND STONE PEOPLE.

Originally posted by silverbull

Why be slick. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. Just figuered fuck it, why not try this here. Ihavent gone out looking for women yet. From 1998 up until 2001 believe me its not a hardthing for me. Igot pics, videos to prove it. So please dont try to diss me. STICKS AND STONE PEOPLE.

Yeah, that's all well and good, but you do realize that this post wreaks of psychoticness. What women in her right mind would accept a proposal like that. Is it too hard for you to go and to a singles bar or something like normal people do.

Poor kid

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah, that's all well and good, but you do realize that this post wreaks of psychoticness. What women in her right mind would accept a proposal like that. Is it too hard for you to go and to a singles bar or something like normal people do.

Poor kid

yeah... his out of control CAPS LOCKS and

trust me MENTALLY I AM FUCKED
kinda :worry::shake:

:laugh2:

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah... his out of control CAPS LOCKS and kinda :worry::shake:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trust me MENTALLY I AM FUCKED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh2:

Oh yeah, I actually missed that. For future reference dude, when you are trying to win over a chick, telling them that you are "mentally fucked" is prolly not the smartest thing to do. But best of luck in your efforts for annonymous sex.

well if it isnt my buddies. I dont do bars dont need that. I dance at clubs and women like it and dance with me or would like the way they dance and then dance together. And i sleep or slept with my customers, i managed my own salon b4 in the upper east side. Trust me it aint hard, besides i was bored right now and said fuck it lemme see what happens. MENTALLY IM FUCKED for a relationship people. ONly looking to have some fun now. Crazy people in CP, crazy people everywhere.

thanks for the advice. But im not really into that also. I likes to meet people the old fashion way. I just figured i would post this i have nothing to lose. But im glad at least a girl responded lol. Hmmm maybe their arent many people on this board OPENED like that. Or maybe its cause im not really a GOD of a man.

Originally posted by silverbull

I likes to meet people the old fashion way. I

haha... CP = the "old fashion" way?...

you'll have better luck in the village voice or something. you should try that. if you're thinking that'll attract the crazies, well.. CP attracts the crazies too!

LISTENfor the last time. ALL i did was have an invitation on this site thats all. Im always meeting people and never did have a problem b4. I was with my g/f for 2 yrs and now its over, so im just lookig to get laid, and why not use this as one way. An like i said i meet people everyday. So dont waste your time trying to look smart and funny.

JOHNHOLMES why are yo even in this SECTION titled SEX. is it to improve yor health or is it cause your curious to see what people are gonna say and invite you to participate. Trust me most of you guys wanted to do something like this anyhow. I just had the balls to do it. And its better than being in a dating service looking for somebody cause you cant find nonone. I dont have that problem all i wanna do is have a constant sex partner.

lucky for me i met a group of 6 women at websterhall on sat night. Slept with one of them after the club, slept with another one after work on sun. There from new york but i think somewhere around long island im not to sure where suffolk is. But i dont know how to get out their, so i dunno if we will ever do it again but maybe we shouldnt cause their already commited. Also im gonna sleep with an ex botty call of mine tomorrow. So things seem to be looking up for me again. Fuck this thread no help here anyhow.