Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a sex friend, any females interested.

silverbull

Originally posted by silverbull

lucky for me i met a group of 6 women at websterhall on sat night. Slept with one of them after the club, slept with another one after work on sun. There from new york but i think somewhere around long island im not to sure where suffolk is. But i dont know how to get out their, so i dunno if we will ever do it again but maybe we shouldnt cause their already commited. Also im gonna sleep with an ex botty call of mine tomorrow. So things seem to be looking up for me again. Fuck this thread no help here anyhow.

Atta boy... do your thing...u got it made kiddo :laugh: :laugh:

lucky for me i met a group of 6 women at websterhall on sat night. Slept with one of them after the club, slept with another one after work on sun. There from new york but i think somewhere around long island im not to sure where suffolk is. But i dont know how to get out their, so i dunno if we will ever do it again but maybe we shouldnt cause their already commited. Also im gonna sleep with an ex botty call of mine tomorrow. So things seem to be looking up for me again. Fuck this thread no help here anyhow.

Wow...I see you're quite the little P.I.M.P.

pimp13.jpg

lol as much of a tool as this thread makes him look like... i remember nychick or whatever putting up an "application" for a fuck buddy... and no one said anything...

now, this in no way lessens the toolage hes displaying... but i find it funny that a chick does it and everyones like "ohhh i'll apply ughughugh" and he does it and everyones a playa all of a sudden...

:laugh: :laugh:

there actually 29 yrold white women from long island i love white women. You mutve mistaken the women you get teklord. And whats this who tool thing about, your really thing callin me something stupid like that has brung me sadness,NOPE. Hey to tell ya the truth im no pimp or playa, im not even tall, im a short latin guy who can move his body on the dancefloor and women love that.

there actually 29 yrold white women from long island i love white women. You mutve mistaken the women you get teklord. And whats this who tool thing about, your really thing callin me something stupid like that has brung me sadness,NOPE. Hey to tell ya the truth im no pimp or playa, im not even tall, im a short latin guy who can move his body on the dancefloor and women love that.

relax chief... i was actually defending you...

I just wanna know what substance you were on when you started this thread and replied to everything... Not because of the whole reason behind it... But alot of your sentences are all fucked up and spelling is just a mess...

You seem like you are a little off your rocker... :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

Is that taken from " Office Space "

Oh and just for the record. I have 56k at home as well... And that has nothing to do with typing, grammar, or sentences that make no sense what so ever...

precisely