Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends with benefits.........

romy20

Originally posted by tastyt

If you have the maturity to realize that some things are more important than fucking, and the ability to transcend your immediate impulses... the sex of your friends is unimportant.

to alot of grown people, FUCKING- is the most enjoyable thing in the world.

what about all the people forced to work 9-5 all week at miserable jobs just so they can make money to get by? nothing feeels better to these people then to be able to have sex with someone they share feelings with.. UNLESS your some pimp superstar that can jump on planes and fuck 10 bitches in the vip lounge in some other city every night of the week--->you have to get ahold of reality.

none is perfect..and most are of average inteeligence...but they are STILL people...even if they dont know why they cant transcend their immediate impulses..people are not robots(like someone else said) programmed to act only a certain way...

think about all the people that had babies when they were 20 yars old...in my opinion they fucked up....but theere life has changed....and now they live for there children

sex is not a joke....it is a bond...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobeton

once you hook up, it's no longer a friendship. there are going to be emotions that develop. as much the emotions may seem suppressed, they are there always lingering in the background.

I have been in this situation a few times and from my experience I have always been the one to end it b/c I developed feelings that I knew would eventually ruin the friendship. As long as everybody knows the rules and doesnt expect too much and is adult ennough to talk through anything and everything without holding it against each other all should work out. I have yet to loose a friendship over this.

Good luck to you.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

where can i go to find these friends with benefits????

ON THE INTERNET !

i will admit that half the girls i've banged i found on the internet !

if you want to meet someone crazy with alot of serious problems..go for internet girls !

but alas...... i am getting old and need a nice italian girl to take care of me

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

crazy???????

me .............. drama..................... naaaawwwwwww

u know me better than that...im not dramatic...u should know!!!!!!!

Trust me, I know you are not dramatic. I didnt mean that in a personal way but more of a general comment. You know us girls can get dramatic sometimes, thats why I always know when to "pull out" unlike some men...lol.

Im still thinking about your "we could make your life so much better comment".

Much love to both of you!

BTW...any good games this week?

It's a chemical thing.....and just sso long as you both know what your getting into from the get go...clear communication....mutual underastanding there...then no prob.;)

might depend on who u r too....not everyone may be able to handle this type of set up

Originally posted by nynyny

to alot of grown people, FUCKING- is the most enjoyable thing in the world.

what about all the people forced to work 9-5 all week at miserable jobs just so they can make money to get by? nothing feeels better to these people then to be able to have sex with someone they share feelings with..

Yeah, but we're not talking about sex with someone you share feelings with... we're not talking about a relationship... we're talking about friends with benefits... IE, a situation in which neither of you is "supposed" to develop feelings.

none is perfect..and most are of average inteeligence...but they are STILL people...even if they dont know why they cant transcend their immediate impulses..people are not robots(like someone else said) programmed to act only a certain way...

No, we're not robots- in the sense that we can't control who we develop romantic attachments to... but we are 100% in control of who we decide to sleep with. Any assertion to the contrary is a total cop-out ("it just happened"... no, these things don't just happen, lol, it doesn't just slip in without your having anything to do with it).

think about all the people that had babies when they were 20 yars old...in my opinion they fucked up....but theere life has changed....and now they live for there children

sex is not a joke....it is a bond...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

How does that first paragraph relate to the topic at hand? And where did I say that sex was a joke???

italian girls are the best, trust me!!!!!

ON THE INTERNET !

i will admit that half the girls i've banged i found on the internet !

if you want to meet someone crazy with alot of serious problems..go for internet girls !

but alas...... i am getting old and need a nice italian girl to take care of me

Originally posted by max3

.....and just so long as you both know what your getting into from the get go...clear communication....mutual understanding there...then no prob.;)

i agree...if you fool yourself into thinking it is more than just sex, you wont be able to deal with it when you try to make the relationship more than sex...

have some fun, and remember...you can do what ever you want. if you are just "sex buddies" you probably arent his/her only one.

POINT# 1.

guys and girls can easily be friends...my 2 best friends are guys one i know for 8 years, am good friends with his girlfriend and i know he would do anything for me and vice versa...the other one i know for 3 years and we talk about everything.......i know al his sexual conquests and he knows mine and there is no sexual tension.

POINT# 2.

well not really a "point" more like a question but whatever.....last nite i had a conversation with a good friend of mine about being friends with benefits and it was the most ridiculous conversation i've ever had....very long and confusing..........we both don't necessarily want a relationship yet we dont the other one to have sex with anyone else........in the end i was the one who couldn't go through with it b/c if i do have sex with someone i want it to be with someone im in a relationship with...........however when i was thinking about it today i thought that maybe i should do it, b/c like i said before i dont want a relationship right now so it would be stupid of me to stick to that rule..............any advice??