Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest Hip Hop song of the Year

moz

Yo, this is the Hip-Hop Bible!!! It explains the scene TO THE T!!!

Listen to this track. Then listen to it again, and again, and again. And motherfucker, MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS!!!

Wow, this song is Da ShiiiiiTTT!!!

in a similarly written format, nas put out "last real ni**a alive" off his god's son album. that song was HOT!! not taking anything away from wyclef, as you have to respect a man who is as well rounded musically as he is. but i prefer nas's song in which he basically gave you an in depth, behind the scenes look into hip hop in the 90's.

Thats tough to say, because the newer songs stick out more then say a song from March.

For my money, anyone of these could be.

Just to get by - Talib

Excuse me Miss 2 - Jay-z

Bang Bang - Big Noyd

What we Do - Freeway

Realest Niggas - BIG and 50

I know I'm missing some, but these stick out at the moment.

My fav. songs of the year...up to now anyway.

Excuse Me Miss Again - Jay Z

The Realest - 50, Biggie, and Eminem (thats the best of the 3, in my opnion)

Where is the Love - B.E.P.

Fire - Joe Budden

Ignition RMX - R Kelly (yeah I got sick of this song and hate it now, but with the hype that was surrounding this song, ya have to include it)

Those are my picks..I'm sure not everyone is gonna agree with it.

21 QUESTIONS...this was 50s year and no one can deny that track of da year has to go to 50. I loved dis track da first time I heard it (on some mixtape before Get Rich... dropped) and I maintained my liking for it by changing da station everytime it came on da radio. This is just a mad chill song, perfect to spark an L to, everyone feels dis joint when it drops in da club, plus Nate Dogg is a smoove-ass muthafucker.

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg

Originally posted by ferrari360

21 QUESTIONS...this was 50s year and no one can deny that track of da year has to go to 50. I loved dis track da first time I heard it (on some mixtape before Get Rich... dropped) and I maintained my liking for it by changing da station everytime it came on da radio. This is just a mad chill song, perfect to spark an L to, everyone feels dis joint when it drops in da club, plus Nate Dogg is a smoove-ass muthafucker.

absolutely not..that was the worst song on the album

50's entire album was bangin', def an instant classic. Alls I'm sayin' is dat 21 Questions stood out for me 'cause it was for the most part different than every other song on the album. I was feelin' Heat, U Not Like Me, Patiently Waiting just as much (da more in-ya-face tracks), but if I had to pick only one joint, it would have to be 21...it's just a mad chill song. Don't hate on it just because it blew up, a hot track is a hot track regardless of how many people are feelin' it.

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg