Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just heard fucking SANDER played DARKBEAT?!??!

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:yuck: ....i hoooooooooooopeeeeeeee this person who just called me is wrong.....omg....omgggg please Sander dont do thissssssssss...........i heard it was godawfullllll.........whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He did but it was a good remix, I actually didn't mind it as much as I hate that track. Great set, I had an awesome time hearing Sander for the first time, although the last hour of his set was weak IMO except for the closing track which was some hot, seriously hard pounding tech track. The room exploded when he played that banging remix of Everything But The Girl's - "Missing".

Plus, all my peeps (too many to name, but you all know who you are) as usual made it a special night. ;)

LES fucking turned it out too. It's scary how young AND good these guys are. They need to play ARC more often. They sounded awesome on ARC's Phazon.

you should have heard the old school michael jackson at the end.

;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:yuck: ....i hoooooooooooopeeeeeeee this person who just called me is wrong.....omg....omgggg please Sander dont do thissssssssss...........i heard it was godawfullllll.........whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by reddog4063

you should have heard the old school michael jackson at the end.

;)

haha jackson 5! and he played depche mode's just can't get enough too, i think i was the only person happy to hear it... this was my first time hearing sander and he killllled me. i was ready to fall asleep by 5 am but i couldn't stop dancing... definitely will be back to hear him :)

I am sorry but Low End SUCKalists should be their name. God these guys are horrible! I thought they would keep that cheesy crap at Centro Fly but it seems since their party failed (and now we know why) they are trying to bring that Shite to ARC. STAY HOME, PRACTICE DO SOMETHING but never touch those decks again. Eddie is you think that is good music you need to come to arc more often and hear what real DJs sound like. Thank god for Sander or I would have left much earlier.

Originally posted by arcbaby

I am sorry but Low End SUCKalists should be their name. God these guys are horrible! I thought they would keep that cheesy crap at Centro Fly but it seems since their party failed (and now we know why) they are trying to bring that Shite to ARC. STAY HOME, PRACTICE DO SOMETHING but never touch those decks again. Eddie is you think that is good music you need to come to arc more often and hear what real DJs sound like. Thank god for Sander or I would have left much earlier.

I am sorry, but mac & ali def. do NOT suck, u just showed ur ignorance lol...& that party at Centro far from sucked, at one point it was the ONLY room in city that was packed every thursday

and as far as eddie going to Vinyl more often, he is there every week :laugh:

fuckin tool

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

I am sorry, but mac & ali def. do NOT suck, u just showed ur ignorance lol...& that party at Centro far from sucked, at one point it was the ONLY room in city that was packed every thursday

and as far as eddie going to Vinyl more often, he is there every week :laugh:

fuckin tool

My niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;)

dude, you're kiddin' right? :confused:

gotta love the haters :laugh:

herb

HAHAHAH R U Serious that is why the party was shoved into the pinky room. And it was DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! So your BS ignorance is showing and the fact that you have no damn taste. :laugh:

It's not a hater thing they suck it's a fact! You know whats funny you run to the rescue but you know it's true. Because you promoter friends hook you up with some comps you think you know something. BUT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. OH how is that Thursday night anyway???? Here come the renovation excuses....

if it wasnt for mac and ali i would be in jail right now....i would have killed someone to get my $50 back

flash back to IndepenDANCE day @ Exit 2002...LES...Cosmic Gate..Frankie Bones.......AND ONE MAJOR SUCKFEST....

the only bright spot that night was LES...and the worst part is the majority of the crowd didnt know who they were...they fuckin salvaged what was a horrible night all in all...

for u to say they suck is pretty fuckin stupid...and for u to question the musical taste of veterans like eddie and FUClubkidd is even stupider...

It's not a hater thing they suck it's a fact!

I guess that's why they've been asked to do remixes by Danny Tenaglia, Mara, Steve Lawler, Oscar G, PQM, and the Echomen. I guess that's why they've worked with many of the MAJOR house music labels from Yoshitoshi to Bedrock. I also guess that's why nobodies like John Digweed, John Creamer, Danny Howells and Deep Dish drop LES tracks.

Sander must also appreciate how terrible LES is. After all, not only did he spin with them at ARC this past morning, but he is spinning/spun with them twice in Ibiza this summer. God they MUST be AWFUL. What schleps!!!

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the good laugh.

Please enlighten us all and tell us what cheesy crap they dropped.

I got a better one why don't you tell me what tracks they mixed that were actually picked up. It is so pitiful that these jokers whore out the name Yoshitoshi when they DON'T HAVE 1 REMIX on there. FACT they KISS ASS TO THESE DJS TO DO MIXES and then what happens????? THEY GET DENIED!!!!!!!! Go ahead look it up on www.yoshitoshi.com There has never been a Low End remix picked up. Doing Remixes for free to try to get your name only works if people actually use them HA.

FUCLUBKID is like what barely 21?? so much clubbing experience I used to go to centro on thursday when it was worth it and it was rarely worth it unless there was guest DJs. :laugh:

FUCLUBKID is like what barely 21?? so much clubbing experience I used to go to centro on thursday when it was worth it and it was rarely worth it unless there was guest DJs. :laugh:

My age is not really important, but if ur really interested ill be 23, & i've also been in the "scene" for about 7, not as long as some on the board, but longer than most. But like you said, every1 is entitled to their opinion, even if it is totally outta left field. Keep trying to talk like you're actually going to make a valid point, cause ur just making urself look more and more like an ass!

I got a better one why don't you tell me what tracks they mixed that were actually picked up. It is so pitiful that these jokers whore out the name Yoshitoshi when they DON'T HAVE 1 REMIX on there. FACT they KISS ASS TO THESE DJS TO DO MIXES and then what happens????? THEY GET DENIED!!!!!!!! Go ahead look it up on www.yoshitoshi.com There has never been a Low End remix picked up. Doing Remixes for free to try to get your name only works if people actually use them HA.

ArcBaby a.k.a imposter who is making it somewhat obvious who are by mentioning the above,

Just because a label comissions & pays artists to remix records and then does not release them happens all the time, considering a label like yoshitoshi which has 3 years of releases already scheduled. Sorry but you are horribly misinformed, maybe you should check with nasseri business solutions on the signed contracts issued and remixes paid for. Know your role. Maybe you should check some of our other remixes which have been licensed to compilation companies like global underground & renaissance. Also, there is far from ass kissing involved when a label requests your services for remixes.

As for last night, danny tenaglia's "be yourself" & "better days" records, I wasn't aware they were considered cheesy, rather classics...there's no need to defend our music or past club nights as they speak for themselves, the people that enjoy it & them are the people that come, thats all the matters. Your useless criticism is exactly that. Thanks.

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

My age is not really important, but if ur really interested ill be 23, & i've also been in the "scene" for about 7, not as long as some on the board, but longer than most. But like you said, every1 is entitled to their opinion, even if it is totally outta left field. Keep trying to talk like you're actually going to make a valid point, cause ur just making urself look more and more like an ass!

The fat girl has been doing this for years ATM. She hates LES, and she tries to bad mouth them whenever she gets the chance. Too bad she doesn't have the balls to post it under her own username.