Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just heard fucking SANDER played DARKBEAT?!??!

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Anyone find it strange when someone creates a screen name just to bash someone? I mean, just where did those FIVE posts come from anyway? Oh, I think they were all on this thread.

I smell jealousy....

i smell an egg...Humpty Dumpty perhaps :confused::tongue:

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by djmacc

ArcBaby a.k.a imposter who is making it somewhat obvious who are by mentioning the above,

Just because a label comissions & pays artists to remix records and then does not release them happens all the time, considering a label like yoshitoshi which has 3 years of releases already scheduled. Sorry but you are horribly misinformed, maybe you should check with nasseri business solutions on the signed contracts issued and remixes paid for. Know your role. Maybe you should check some of our other remixes which have been licensed to compilation companies like global underground & renaissance. Also, there is far from ass kissing involved when a label requests your services for remixes.

As for last night, danny tenaglia's "be yourself" & "better days" records, I wasn't aware they were considered cheesy, rather classics...there's no need to defend our music or past club nights as they speak for themselves, the people that enjoy it & them are the people that come, thats all the matters. Your useless criticism is exactly that. Thanks.

Don't waste your time Mac, some "people" just never grow the fuck up.

Originally posted by smokesum

everytime i have heard LES...they have never let me down...

everyone has their own opinion but if you're gonna bash at least do it with your real name....seems kinda pussy to me

oh btw...

arcbaby = mamacass.jpg

that is all

OMFG bwahahahahaha....ur nuts lol

o BTW, happy hour on thursday?

Etienne! :D

....movin' up up....to the east side....to a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyyyy.....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im so proud...the first of my threads to be moved to Drama....*tear* *tear*.....

and...arcbaby....i thinkkkkkkk i know who it is....but i aint up on all the info