Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who haven't heard Denny play, free set...

Guest saleen351

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Miami,

I am Anthony Moussa, I run NJGUIDO.com, I don't usually post on your area of clubplanet, but I couldn't help but reading this thread.

To start: Miami is an incredible city for music right now. The last time I was there (WMC) listening to Danny Howells' pound out the patio. (Amazing) The people from NY/NJ have nothing but 150% respect for Miami and the scene down there. Our biggest music right now is from your producers. Robbie- Oscar. I heard Oscar at Surf Club last month, excellent job. I have also heard him on the patio at Space (Incredible). Robbie has been up here a couple of times this summer.

We have just finished a bio on Denny which is on the homepage of NJGUIDO. If you read into it, one of the questions is, who are your favorite producers right now? and I think you all know what his answers are.

My point here is, MIAMI has got it goin on right now, theres no question about it, and Denny is so honered to come down there and play for you guys. Last year marks my 6th year in a row of partying in miami, I have even been down there a couple times in just one week spans. We love Miami up here!!!

Although TEMPTS might be on the Jersey Shore theres no question its got it goin on. The place is a complete ZOO. Anyway I just looked up some airfare and its pretty fuckin high. So I don't think I'm gonna be makin it down for this one.

Hope all of you enjoy!!

Guest saleen351

ahhhh the MOO.... me and him don't get along, i bashed him a few times, be hes a cool cat and very succesful... and i respect that he posted that....

Denny is fired up to play space...hes a friend of oscars and markus's and it would just blow my mind if i could do a saleen party at space.. heres my lineup...

Jimmy T opening

Oscar in the main room

markus doing late night in the main room

denny and richie santana doing a classic vs new tracks patio tag team set...

all america,

all local!!!!

if it ain't dirty

it ain't jersey!!!

Originally posted by laliux

it's some guy that opened his restaurant.

Dennys.jpg

now fuking way!!! i love dennys.. denny is the bomb!!!!

im all about the FRENCH SLAM

French Slam® Two thick slices of our new Fabulous French toast with two eggs*, two bacon strips and two sausage links.

whats up! the moo up in da hizzy

moo.jpg

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Guidoheart

The warrior poet saleen, stronger now then ever before even after his humiliating banning from space. Like braveheart after the battle of falkirk Saleen's legend grows everyday; now, finally, his triumphant return to space.

Don't go saleen, it's a trap! "Luis the long shanks" wants your head.:shake: :shake:

(Saleen runs infront of the line at space screaming FREEEEEEEEEDOM)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

LOL, look at what oscar g emailed me..... this is the best....

From: DjOscarG@xxxxxx.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:58:08 EDT

Subject: HEY HOMO!!!

To: ecupirates99@xxxxx.com

YO, I don't appreciate what you posted on that thread. I've always appreciated your positive comments about me, but now you've gone too far! You think you know everything about the scene, well let me tell you, I've been doing this since you were still a kid. I’m glad Denny is getting to play, but just so you know, its my club. Sure I can't out mix Denny, and sure Miami hates vocals, but I rock that club every week! You think I'm gonna help you get back in now? Nope, you are on your own, and just be thankful LP doesn't send out his "friends" to have a chat with you!

:laugh: og, relax tough guy, i was only joking, you take this shit wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too serious.... stunad!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

LOL, look at what oscar g emailed me..... this is the best....

YO, I don't appreciate what you posted on that thread. I've always appreciated your positive comments about me, but now you've gone too far! You think you know everything about the scene, well let me tell you, I've been doing this since you were still a kid. I’m glad Denny is getting to play, but just so you know, its my club. Sure I can't out mix Denny, and sure Miami hates vocals, but I rock that club every week! You think I'm gonna help you get back in now? Nope, you are on your own, and just be thankful LP doesn't send out his "friends" to have a chat with you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nick...I hate to say it....but...this shit is funny!

I will admit I wrote the "HEY HOMO!" part though...

btw...GOOD WORK! You are almost on page 6 with this Tsettos thread....everything is moving along nicely according to your evil plan....

HEE HEE HO HO HAA HAA HAAA!!!!!

:licker:

Originally posted by saleen351

Agree ... :D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

btw...GOOD WORK! You are almost on page 6 with this Tsettos thread....everything is moving along nicely according to your evil plan....

LOL, i got my 1000 views, so i'm done..... but you gotta admit it was a good plan...

LOL @ HEE HEE HO HO HAA HAA HAAA!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS.....

When I was in Jersey a few weeks ago all anyone would talk to me about was how great Miami is and how amazing Space is.....Denny is very excited about his opportunity to play here as he knows it is great exposure for him....

:cool:

Oscar-

You ripped it up at Surf Club a couple weeks ago!!!

Thanks for a great nite

I live in nyc and the house scene has gotten extremly stale Look at the attendance and crowd at SF on sat nights in 98-00 jp was off the hook and created one of the best partys in ny. now that place sucks no one goes anymore except 17 yr old crystal meth heads JP"s stlye and music is nowhere as exciting and groundbreaking as back in the day. Tsettos pulls a decnt crowd at temps but attendance there is down big time who wants to hear 5 yr old vox and boring tribal. Exit is a fuckin joke its horrible there attendance is so bad i have no clue how they stay open!!! Tunnel is closed junior v has no residency!!!cpi"s is done after labor day. Float brought richie rydell in back in feb and people were standing like zombies!!! super clubs are done ...people are goin to roxy (trance nights are packed beyond belief when pvd, tiesto,armin vb, ferry corsten, etc play) Arc has the best vibe and most energy and the best talent!!! look at there residents Danny tenaglia, Danny howells, Vic Dinair, Mauro picotto, John flemming, saeed and phalash etc and get great guests i saw edgar v, nu-nrg, and vic dinair last sat the party was off the hook i havent seen that much dancing & energy in years! so it looks like trance is gaining and drawing much bigger crowds than house right now ...as far as no miami dj having a following mad heads were at arc supporting edgar last sat. and when George acosta comes to town there are people from boston to washington dc to see him he packed out soundfactory in march and then packed out exit in may which no nyc dj has done in the last 3 yrs except when JP does classic nights @ sf

Originally posted by themoo

Hello Miami,

I am Anthony Moussa, I run NJGUIDO.com, I don't usually post on your area of clubplanet, but I couldn't help but reading this thread.

To start: Miami is an incredible city for music right now. The last time I was there (WMC) listening to Danny Howells' pound out the patio. (Amazing) The people from NY/NJ have nothing but 150% respect for Miami and the scene down there. Our biggest music right now is from your producers. Robbie- Oscar. I heard Oscar at Surf Club last month, excellent job. I have also heard him on the patio at Space (Incredible). Robbie has been up here a couple of times this summer.

We have just finished a bio on Denny which is on the homepage of NJGUIDO. If you read into it, one of the questions is, who are your favorite producers right now? and I think you all know what his answers are.

My point here is, MIAMI has got it goin on right now, theres no question about it, and Denny is so honered to come down there and play for you guys. Last year marks my 6th year in a row of partying in miami, I have even been down there a couple times in just one week spans. We love Miami up here!!!

Although TEMPTS might be on the Jersey Shore theres no question its got it goin on. The place is a complete ZOO. Anyway I just looked up some airfare and its pretty fuckin high. So I don't think I'm gonna be makin it down for this one.

Hope all of you enjoy!!

im from nyc I totally agree with you miami is and has been a great town for music so much talent Edgar,oscar,roland,george acosta,eddie g, i flew down for New years eve and had the great pleasure of satrting w/ george @ club spin than spaces beautiful patio for afterhours the people were mad cool and the vibe in both clubs ruled i could give a fuck if some one spins house trance or techno if its good they get my respect!!!!!