Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Have Not Put Me In My Place! Lol

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVEN'T PICKED UP A WEIGHT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! YOU HAVE BITCH NIPPLES AND YOU LOOK BEYOND GROSS YOU SHOULD WORRY LESS ABOUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND WHO I AM AND CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF MORE!

Dood, you'd bust a load in your pants if I ever touched your vileness. Give it up. I may not be the biggest guy, but I'm slim with cuts in the right places. You, on the other hand, are a fat slob. I winnnnnnnnnn ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mancella

Dood, you'd bust a load in your pants if I ever touched your vileness. Give it up. I may not be the biggest guy, but I'm slim with cuts in the right places. You, on the other hand, are a fat slob. I winnnnnnnnnn ;)

YOU ARE GOOD TO BE A 150 YOU DO NOT HAVE A BODY OR A FACE OR A BANK ACCOUNT! GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER!

YOU ARE GOOD TO BE A 150 YOU DO NOT HAVE A BODY OR A FACE OR A BANK ACCOUNT! GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER!

My body seems to get me plenty ooooooo chicks down here on the beaches. Oh and commenting on the bank account of a person you know nothing about is kinda foolish. I will guarantee you that my house makes yours look like a fucking toolshed. Gonna go hop my hot body into my jacuzzi now, ta ta peasant.

My body seems to get me plenty ooooooo chicks down here on the beaches. Oh and commenting on the bank account of a person you know nothing about is kinda foolish. I will guarantee you that my house makes yours look like a fucking toolshed. Gonna go hop my hot body into my jacuzzi now, ta ta peasant.

Shes 26 and live at home.

YOU LIVE IN THE TRAILER HOME NEXT TO TRANDICTGURL? LOLOL KOOL! :laugh:

Bitch how the fuck do you shop with one hand you stupid mutant bitch.

You think everything is about money, honey anyone can either be born into it or work for it, no one gives a shit

It's all about how you carry yourself, and you are a fucking low life idiot.

Grow the fuck up and move on with your stupid life, why don't you use all your money to get a fucking hand instead of a LV bag you fucking idiot

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You think everything is about money, honey anyone can either be born into it or work for it, no one gives a shit

Grow the fuck up and move on with your stupid life, why don't you use all your money to get a fucking hand instead of a LV bag you fucking idiot

"Its all about how you carry yourself" ??!???!!??!

Yeah, judging by your avatar and sig your doing a great job of it!!

RIGHT!!

disgusting......

Originally posted by fakearmani

"Its all about how you carry yourself" ??!???!!??!

Yeah, judging by your avatar and sig your doing a great job of it!!

RIGHT!!

disgusting......

:laugh:

My point when it comes to morons who think online is "Real Life"

It's a sig and avi

I don't post telling people I all this money and im going to outshop them and create all this useless drama

And obviously she carries herself the same way off messages boards, where I don't but you wouldn't know that now would you:rolleyes:

AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT CLASS! LMAO LOOK HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF YOU FCUKIN SLOB. WHAT'S A MATTER YOU AREN'T EDUCATED ENOUGH TO GO OUT AND GET A REAL JOB! YOU ARE "HIT"! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD WITH AIDS BY THE AGE OF SAYYY 27! IF YOU'RE LUCKY! BTW YOUR TITS LOOK LIKE FLAP JACKS!

AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT CLASS! LMAO LOOK HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF YOU FCUKIN SLOB. WHAT'S A MATTER YOU AREN'T EDUCATED ENOUGH TO GO OUT AND GET A REAL JOB! YOU ARE "HIT"! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD WITH AIDS BY THE AGE OF SAYYY 27! IF YOU'RE LUCKY! BTW YOUR TITS LOOK LIKE FLAP JACKS!

Hunny your whole body looks like a flap jack

Educated? You don't even know :laugh:

But it this way....Assocaites Degree in business...going to school currently to get my masters in business and a minor in communications...I wanna be a publicist when I grow up :)

Internship @ KTU coming up soon

I have more of a life than arguing with people on CP....getting banned from boards and making myself look like a fool at the age your at. Like I said....get a fucking life

your reply is one of the most classless things I have ever read...and hear you go preaching about "its how you carry yourself".....you are so dumb..instead of posting whorish pics of yourself for new tits..you should be beggin people to donate to your brain implant fund....and then you have the nerve to swear you are not chinese even though you rock slanty eyes and have "Lee" as your last name..talk about the pot calling the kettle back

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hunny your whole body looks like a flap jack

Educated? You don't even know :laugh:

But it this way....Assocaites Degree in business...going to school currently to get my masters in business and a minor in communications...I wanna be a publicist when I grow up :)

Internship @ KTU coming up soon

I have more of a life than arguing with people on CP....getting banned from boards and making myself look like a fool at the age your at. Like I said....get a fucking life

yea more of a life..right...with 4500 posts under your belt.....after reading your reply..the 1 thing that stood out the most was when you said "when I grow up"....oh so so true

Originally posted by smokesum

your reply is one of the most classless things I have ever read...and hear you go preaching about "its how you carry yourself".....you are so dumb..instead of posting whorish pics of yourself for new tits..you should be beggin people to donate to your brain implant fund....and then you have the nerve to swear you are not chinese even though you rock slanty eyes and have "Lee" as your last name..talk about the pot calling the kettle back

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DAYUM!!

:eek::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eek:

*Layeth the smackdown*

Up until today, I thought it was just a joke about her hand, then I found out she really had something wrong.. I cannot even believe that people are saying this shit to her about it...I made a joke about it, not knowing that she really had something wrong w/ her hand, then appologized...Makes me sick that people are this frigin mean.. I'm all for ragging on someone if there a dick and thier attitude sux, but when it comes down to this shit, its sad that people haven't been brought up to respect the fact that she has a physical disability, and let that be, theres nothing she can do about that, but she could always change her attitude.. Ya she obnoxious, so rag on her for being a douche, but bring a disabilty into something is just plain sick..

Smokesum- First off...when we spoke on the phone you sounded like the most brain dead fucking person I have ever met. Also the fact that you even said to me "Oh I like to fuck with people to waste time" just proves that you are a load that should have dripped down your fathers leg.

You are seriously one person who is a waste of life. Considering the fact I have a website and that I am actually getting donations for what I want instead of spending my own money on it is actually good business strategy. Why pay for it yourself when horny fools can do it for you. And the fact im paying my own fucking way through college to become my own boss and become a multi millionaire by the time im 30 says a lot also. My pictures are no way "whorish". There is no nudity but I'm not going to begin to get on that rant again because it's just not worth it, point is im making good money off it and paying for school.

Where in your case you are a low life degenerate who sits online to bash people because he doesn't have the balls to say it to anyone's face because of his speech impediment. Also the fact that you are a slave working for a job you hate making no fucking money says a lot also.

Listen buddy, when you have something better to say coming off to me on a personal level or a more educated level go right ahead. But when you talk about how "your not Chinese your last name is Lee" which it really isnt :laugh:...going on how many posts I have from the past 2 years and other irrelevant topics I think someone may need to donate to your brain fund, or probably put you in speech classes cause darling you sound slow:hat:

Smokesum- First off...when we spoke on the phone you sounded like the most brain dead fucking person I have ever met. Also the fact that you even said to me "Oh I like to fuck with people to waste time" just proves that you are a load that should have dripped down your fathers leg.

You are seriously one person who is a waste of life. Considering the fact I have a website and that I am actually getting donations for what I want instead of spending my own money on it is actually good business strategy. Why pay for it yourself when horny fools can do it for you. And the fact im paying my own fucking way through college to become my own boss and become a multi millionaire by the time im 30 says a lot also. My pictures are no way "whorish". There is no nudity but I'm not going to begin to get on that rant again because it's just not worth it, point is im making good money off it and paying for school.

Where in your case you are a low life degenerate who sits online to bash people because he doesn't have the balls to say it to anyone's face because of his speech impediment. Also the fact that you are a slave working for a job you hate making no fucking money says a lot also.

Listen buddy, when you have something better to say coming off to me on a personal level or a more educated level go right ahead. But when you talk about how "your not Chinese your last name is Lee" which it really isnt :laugh:...going on how many posts I have from the past 2 years and other irrelevant topics I think someone may need to donate to your brain fund, or probably put you in speech classes cause darling you sound slow:hat:

wow it took you a whole 15 minutes to conjure up evey little brain cell you have left in that round head of yours that keeps getting slammed into the bedpost from gettin fucked daily by guys that manipulate you into thinkin they are nice guys....

ok..so sexybabyd got a website..oh you're bigtime now...sweetie ill make my own webpage in my sleep...its been over a month since the site and you have accumulated 220.00 for your fake tits....meaning you average about 50.00 a week..in turn coming out to say 10.00 a day....i make at least 10.00 my first 10 minutes of work

and i wont lie I do work hard at the office....i get paid to bash idiots like you on CP....see the difference between me and you is I post while on the clock..you post in your free time.....and I make enough "fucking" money that I could buy my girl fake tits tomorrow..and not wait around 2 years for donations from dirty old men....not that my girl would want fake tits though...

and when i think about it i prolly was high or something when i spoke to you..but i'll just explain all this to you in person while I make you feast on my balls