Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Sunset Beach Party Tix on sale

cotoncandydream

Originally posted by saleen351

besides pvd, all those djs can be booked for 1500 bucks... no disrespect to them, but thats the facts...

lineup is weak... give me og or roland on the old space patio for free since i don't pay, and i'll be happy! but this show is weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

good luck to the locals... play guido anthems, and they will come;)

Sorry but Glaude would own over any of those DJs in that line-up and here in Miami, no offense but the man is just sick. Glaude should be booked at a club down here...space or crobar

I think the saleen would enjoy Donald Gluade...he is a DJ's DJ.

I still wouldn't pay 50+...so you're right on that Saleen.

Originally posted by ogmiami

It's a great party on the sand on a holiday weekend...what more could you ask for? I think the price is fair for something as cool and different as this. The Ultra crew always puts on a good show. Besides, when have we had a chance to see Groove Armada live in Miami?

exactly - groove armada on the beach?? once in a lifetime event here in miami.... fucking great! thankyou alex and crew!

Originally posted by saleen351

besides pvd, all those djs can be booked for 1500 bucks... no disrespect to them, but thats the facts...

lineup is weak... give me og or roland on the old space patio for free since i don't pay, and i'll be happy! but this show is weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

good luck to the locals... play guido anthems, and they will come;)

I have to agree with you. minus the guido anthems. :laugh:

So how does this work? Are the tents going to be completely closed on all sides so the sound doesn't escape? Kind of defeats the purpose of having it on the beach - a beautiful view to go with great music.

My suggestion would be to bring some blankets and a cooler and just hang out on the beach right outside the tents. Save yourself fifty bucks. You'll probably still have a good time.

That line-up does look kinda weak for 50 bones if your not a PVD fan. We had a similiar line-up for Nocturnal Wonderland the day before miniultra but PVD cancelled. Those tickets were 25 and without him we still have a pretty good line-up IMO. Thats because im more into the house DJs that are going to be there.

BTW, DJ Craze from Miami will be spinning there and i read from another post that he spins hip hop. Is it the mainstream hip hop or the underground type hip hop? I actually have fun watching turntablist in action so what do you guys think? Worth checking out? Is he similar to Z-Trip?