Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How often do u...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by i3itch

I hope I'm not the only chick that posts on this thread :rolleyes:

2-3 Times a day... When I have time for it :love2::getdown:

Sounds like my ex. She did it 4 times a day at least. Only 2 times though if we had sex that day too. Girls who masterbate are F-U-N!!!

Evan

Originally posted by dgmodel

on average once a day, however not systematically or methodically... sometimes just not in the mood for anything and go on for days without thinking or caring about sex...

damn man... you should have been the architect in matrix 2... "you are human ergo you masterbate twice a day concordantly your systemic response requires you do it more methodically"

Originally posted by dgmodel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Him -

You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.

You -

on average once a day, however not systematically or methodically... sometimes just not in the mood for anything and go on for days without thinking or caring about sex...

i see a pattern here!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

2-3 times a day is about the norm... always before going to bed unless i parties so hard that i would fall asleep in the middle of it... dont laugh its happened before.

2-3 times is about the norm??? How do you find time to do anything else?

Originally posted by mala

2-3 times is about the norm??? How do you find time to do anything else?

you make it seem like it takes 8-12 hours per orgasm bro... i dunno bout you but 5-10 minutes of alone time without interruption and im content... how long does it take you? are you doing with with 40 grain or 80 grain sandpaper?

about 1 or 3 times dpending on the day. I love it when i masterbate 2 times and then have sex 2 time in a day as well mind you i will be abit tired the next day but i will also be happy. The worst thing for me was when i had taken care of myself and then my ex would call me and say she was coming over rght now or lets go to a hotel. Shit my tounge and jaw would be numb after eatin that pussy till she ejaculates then im ready to get down.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

you make it seem like it takes 8-12 hours per orgasm bro... i dunno bout you but 5-10 minutes of alone time without interruption and im content... how long does it take you? are you doing with with 40 grain or 80 grain sandpaper?

Uh...I'm not a bro. 5-10 minutes doesn't do it for me. I like to romance myself. I break out pretty white taper candles, throw some rose petals on my silk sheets, and crank up the Barry Mantilow. And as for sandpaper....that's some kinky ass shit. The only time I use sandpaper is when I'm painting a room or stripping furniture...200 grain if you must know. And no, I won't be using that on my C U Next Tuesday anytime soon. :tongue:

Originally posted by themrs

Usually about 4-5 times a week.

If I'm having a good week, I'll take a bathroom break every day at work.

eeeeeeeeew. I hate doing it in the bathroom. Especially a public one. Who can thing of getting off while smelling urine and shit? I can barely even get hard in that enviroment.

Evan