Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now i dont want to start any shit but...

jtk4

I was doing some research into the founding members and your boy pucks first post was this. I do not care how funny he is. :D

really I am just super bored at work. Thought this was funny, and proved that it does not mater what a persons first post there still might be a chance. Or maybe this cd rocked i dont know it was in 2000. (i doubt it)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=27719

I am definatly going down for this one.

Maybe this was before he sold out.:tongue:

i am just saying if this was posted now he would get run out of town, and no one would of known puck. All i am saying is give peace a chance.

If this isn't proof that puck is 100 times funnier than anyone who posts on this board now, I don't know what is.

I don't think jtk4 = buckman. Even buckman doesn't have enough time on his hands to track down people's first posts. jtk4 = jk9

I miss puck so much. This post brought back a flood of good puck memories :(

nice try pacha :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm not even going to dignify this with a response. Fuck, too late. Where have you been lately? Oh :shaky: one?

Got tired of the message board crap that was going on here for awhile, plus I got busy at work and with school. :hat:;)