Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things that piss you off about your gym

Mystify

Originally posted by berniec

sorry but i agree- i literally had to stop doing cardio the other day cause this guy came in and stunk up the whole side of the gym...i never seen the cardio area clean out so quick...

if its against ur religion or whatever to have good hygene thats fine, but then stay home and dont go and fuckup the workouts of 10 people just cause your god says you should smell :D

My point is that there are many people at the gym who stink, not just Indians. I can see having a problem with people who don't shower, and it's possible that many Indians don't shower as much -- for whatever reason -- but the statement was directed ONLY at Indians, not ALL smelly people, and that's what I have a problem with.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Because thats exactly who smells at the gym.

No one else. Truth hurts.

Take a fucking shower.

Simply could have said people who don't have any sense of self hygene...

There are a few people at my gym that smell like shit. None of which are indian...

Just mention hygene... Plain and simple...

CAN WE KEEP THIS BOARD DRAMA FREE PLEASE. :aright:

Originally posted by brandy76

I hate it when guys pile on the 45's on the leg press machine (or any machine) & when they're done they leave them all on :mad:, i even witnessed an off-duty trainer doing this!!

Also hate guys who yell so loud its obnixious, i could understand grunting but yelling so loud that others can't concentrate on their sets is just stupid

People who smell: I was doing cardio one day and the guy next to me just stank, not even like sweaty body odor, but an odor so offensive he must not have showered for a week - I had to actually stop my workout and move to another machine.

I hear you... I am tired of helping the ladies take them off of the machine for them... You are right people should take them off when they are done... I normally leave 1 plate on each side when finished... Most people on the leg press do not use less than that so I figure it is easier.

Originally posted by elementx

I hear you... I am tired of helping the ladies take them off of the machine for them... You are right people should take them off when they are done... I normally leave 1 plate on each side when finished... Most people on the leg press do not use less than that so I figure it is easier.

i have to ask... are most of the ladies at your gym incapable of lifting a 45 lb plate? that's pathetic! lol.

Originally posted by wideskies

i have to ask... are most of the ladies at your gym incapable of lifting a 45 lb plate? that's pathetic! lol.

No... But when there are 6 or 7 or 8 on each side... You kinda feel bad... I won't go out of my way to cross the gym and help out. But if I am near... I lend a hand. Nothing wrong with that... Just my nature...

I remeber when i 1st started working out I couldn't even budge those 45lb plates, i would usually ask a trainer or do something else, finally they're not a problem for me anymore!!

Originally posted by brandy76

I remeber when i 1st started working out I couldn't even budge those 45lb plates, i would usually ask a trainer or do something else, finally they're not a problem for me anymore!!

:aright: awesome!

i want to get my grip strong enough to hold two at a time in one hand. that would save time when i'm taking them off the leg press and stuff. certainly walking around the room with them is kinda awkward. :|

i want to get my grip strong enough to hold two at a time in one hand. that would save time when i'm taking them off the leg press and stuff. certainly walking around the room with them is kinda awkward. :|

Why not try some of this :jerkoff: for that grip issue you have :laugh:

If you can get 2 45's in one hand with a top grip I would be affraid of you... That is not such an easy task. Your forearms would have to be like Popeyes... :tongue:

I do the forearm grip workout with 2 / 25's and that is a bitch to hold for 30 seconds at a time for 3 to 4 sets after an arm workout. :eek: Great exercise though.

Originally posted by elementx

If you can get 2 45's in one hand with a top grip I would be affraid of you... That is not such an easy task. Your forearms would have to be like Popeyes... :tongue:

I do the forearm grip workout with 2 / 25's and that is a bitch to hold for 30 seconds at a time for 3 to 4 sets after an arm workout. :eek: Great exercise though.

you're right... that would be a rather tremendous goal that i probably won't be reaching any time in the near future... ;>

oh and brandy: thanks for the tip. i'm afraid my 'penis' isn't long enough to jerk though. or were you implying that i need to jerk my boyfriend off more often? please elaborate on this workout.. i'm intrigued! ;d