Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you can actually freestyle??

guest00901

hey yo...yo yo...check out my ill freestyle as i kick it on the type writer...like night rider ill drive by and ignite ya with the ill david hasselhoff mullet...so wiggers fuck a bullet and go back to the suburbs where u grew at...u aint streets, u dont rock beats u as fake as a parapalegic rockin cleats talkin bout i can golf...no wait thats puffy hes wack as patrick duffy and taht white bitch named buffy cuz the only thing shes slaying is the cum from my balls, that shit leaks in my draws when my dick gets hard with or without cause...son ill school you even though i hardly knew you rockin the ill fubu and represent the zulu...nation...im down with the asian persuasion but i dont like caucasians and i dont need no explanation...biatch...

btw i dont really freestyle this is just a joke...for those of you who are gonna tell me my rhymes are wack...get at me dogs

shit if i have to 2 4 left in my existence

i kill all my enemies, no matter how far there distance

lissen God dont like me, so find holy water to piss in

find a bitch fuck a bitch i aint down for no kissin

spit rhymes on fake cats im gonna be dissin

hit up my school farrell, the fucks who got me expelled

spray paint jesus so the devil like me in hell

everyone said i likely excell

gettin down wit smokin the L

get wit my boys for a last day on earth

get an ill cypher goin, while we prayin in church

fk school fk showin up at work

worse comes to worse i get fired

by tomorrow like old food, my ass is expired

i wonder, wen hell be callin my number

middle of my last blunts got the look n size of a cucumber

tell my fam they have my lovin

tell my mom im gonna be crossin paths wit her husband

let her know she cant save me, no need to bother

i look forward to seein my father

im gon grab guns, finish my enemy's

please i flash the cannons and make them still say cheese

get an erection, fk a bitch without protection

cum inside of her and bounce within a second

put a bullet in my mirror to kill my own reflection

if the bitch get mad ill give her options

you could kill the kids or put them up for adoption

dont get violent wit bitch better use caution

if its really that bad get an orbition

get wrecked, waste my life away

fk it i only got a full day

get all the e and a coke buffet

shrooms pounds of weed liqs of k

going for delf on bones so no need to pass it

sheets of lsd my tounge lovin the acid

i could careless if i come close to an overdose

my blunts will still be as thick as the tug of war rope

minutes left, hit the streets wit my boys stayin strapped

attacks the rats who got my crew caught in traps

making sure before i go, im leavin cats with lines only flat

my final wish is to take my own life

commiting suicide, cuttin my throat with a knife

doin it in public, fk it i got nuttin to hide

i wanna take place in makin myself die

Fragmented thoughts, immobilized walks through a polarized mindframe. When I say fragmented I mean thoughts incomplete, only sporadically speaking.. as the mental facetiously be creeping. Unbalanced subliminal malnutritioned thinking habits got me fasting on weekends. Feeling nauseated during evenings from the daily bs they intravenously be feeding. Because they offer me food for thought, but I'm refusing to eat it. On a starvation diet til the plantation of my mind becomes soil and seeded. Paint a thousand word picture, but the world will not see it. Cause they'd rather promote dreams as holding the keys to lifes meaning, than convincing every individual that their lives hold the keys that give their dreams meaning. False positive proof concluding, evolution is the reason for our being. Revolution of truth needed to thwart the lies disguised through what we're seeing and breathing.

So I'm left immobilized walking through landmines of unsanitized mind frames. My inability in part is frustration, for my mental can no long ererect with sensation. For the coarse hand of deception causes more friction than tolerable diction for the smooth lubricated stroke of truth; is whats missin. So the mind becomes repeatedly forced into submission after centuries of being contorted in impregnable positions. The feeling is that of being locked in an hallucinogenic prison that only appears when the mind is conflicted. Our yearning for knowledge, the burning addiction born into bondage.. the eternal affliction. For time is so twisted for in this condition.. there's no judge, no conviction, there's no one forgiven and the truth never shines through except for an instant.. between the motionless sickness and the times of cerebral impotence revisited. My conjugal visits come in the form of a spiritual mistress, who from a distant arouses my wisdom.. caresses my soul as I slowly jerk the mental fantasizing of knowledge I'm wishing to hold. Those fabricated brainwaves begin to erode the virginal shores of my mind, for it knows by massaging my templates.. just enough.. subtly erupt through the masturbation of my mind, words beginning to come, ejaculation so divine. The truth continues to come, allows me to exodus.

The deficit of spiritual funds, as my virility comes the instability of words that follow are none. Irrigated by way of these phonetical floods transmitting through my veins , innoculating my blood. No longer are the equations equaling none, no longer considered equivocally dumb. No longer walking through the slums of world without sun.. through the masturbation of my mind.. the truth finally comes.

Originally posted by happykittn

Fragmented thoughts, immobilized walks through a polarized mindframe. When I say fragmented I mean thoughts incomplete, only sporadically speaking.. as the mental facetiously be creeping. Unbalanced subliminal malnutritioned thinking habits got me fasting on weekends. Feeling nauseated during evenings from the daily bs they intravenously be feeding. Because they offer me food for thought, but I'm refusing to eat it. On a starvation diet til the plantation of my mind becomes soil and seeded. Paint a thousand word picture, but the world will not see it. Cause they'd rather promote dreams as holding the keys to lifes meaning, than convincing every individual that their lives hold the keys that give their dreams meaning. False positive proof concluding, evolution is the reason for our being. Revolution of truth needed to thwart the lies disguised through what we're seeing and breathing.

So I'm left immobilized walking through landmines of unsanitized mind frames. My inability in part is frustration, for my mental can no long ererect with sensation. For the coarse hand of deception causes more friction than tolerable diction for the smooth lubricated stroke of truth; is whats missin. So the mind becomes repeatedly forced into submission after centuries of being contorted in impregnable positions. The feeling is that of being locked in an hallucinogenic prison that only appears when the mind is conflicted. Our yearning for knowledge, the burning addiction born into bondage.. the eternal affliction. For time is so twisted for in this condition.. there's no judge, no conviction, there's no one forgiven and the truth never shines through except for an instant.. between the motionless sickness and the times of cerebral impotence revisited. My conjugal visits come in the form of a spiritual mistress, who from a distant arouses my wisdom.. caresses my soul as I slowly jerk the mental fantasizing of knowledge I'm wishing to hold. Those fabricated brainwaves begin to erode the virginal shores of my mind, for it knows by massaging my templates.. just enough.. subtly erupt through the masturbation of my mind, words beginning to come, ejaculation so divine. The truth continues to come, allows me to exodus.

The deficit of spiritual funds, as my virility comes the instability of words that follow are none. Irrigated by way of these phonetical floods transmitting through my veins , innoculating my blood. No longer are the equations equaling none, no longer considered equivocally dumb. No longer walking through the slums of world without sun.. through the masturbation of my mind.. the truth finally comes.

wana have kids?

Originally posted by happykittn

This Motha fucka reminds me of Canibus....

Theres kids at my school that battle every night....went to one in the lounge last night shit was like 8 Mile all over again people hyping each othewr up and shit, mad funny....my boy Jon was battlin this freshman but he ended up gettin him....The kid was spittin some ridiculous punchlines.....started his freestyle off with Fuck You, lol the kid he was battlin had a braves hat on he was like "Nigga im more brave than your fitted" i was like ohhhh...than he was sayin shit like "When i come through my wrist will make u blind, and got 3 diamonds in my ear like the Mitsubushi sign" and the last one that killed it was..."This kid knows im realer, he shot his kellog's box now he thinks he's a cereal killa" lol that was a wrap for me.....