Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So What Does Everyone Do?

bi-o-logical

What does everyone do during the day?

I am curious because I was told about this site by a co-worker, another biological engineer/chemist. I love to go clubbing but I do not know where the best places are. I am so sick of waiting in line for the Roxy on Saturday nights and it is getting old there. I have been to Avalon a few times on Friday's and Saturday's but I am getting bored.

I am hoping to find some people that can help entertain me. I have a very stressful workweek trying to develop fast and less expensive formulas for existing drugs. I get stuck in a lab for about 16 hours a day, yes that means I do not get much sleep, for six days a week. I am responsible for taking current formulas for drugs that exist from natural patterns and I try to eliminate unnecessary components of the patterns that are not needed for the drug to work as needed. I am trying to explain this in simple terms so please bear with me. I really need to get out to new places so can anyone help? By the way I am a Harvard PhD so if any of you went to Harvard maybe we know each other, I know that there are a lot of Harvard people that are out and about and I am curious to see if anyone is posting on this board, I got my undergrad in biology in 1994 and my PhD in 2000, both from Harvard. I am 22 and I am looking to have some fun. Thanks in advance! And I am looking forward to meeting some new people, but not lovers just friends that like to go clubbing because most of my friends do not like clubs they think they are for trashy people.

kaydup no. I was 19 when I got my PhD, 16 when I got my undergrad, 13 when I graduated from high school.

Normally it takes 4 years to graduate from high school. I started high school at 11 and did it in 2 years. I went to Harvard as an undergrad at 13 and graduated when I was 16 in 3 years. I then proceeded to pursue my PhD at 16 and finished when I was 19. Normally a PhD takes 6 year but I did mine in 3. I decided to do my research in a very difficult area of biology/biotech/chem so I really could have done it in 2 years if i didn't choose such a complicated subject. But for normal people it takes 6 years.

No I do not know Doogie Howser because he is a completely fictional character, but I do know some students that were just like him that went on to medical school at the ages of 16, 17 18. You wouldn't believe the IQ's of some people that attended Harvard. It made me sick. I did not go on to medical school because I chose a path in research and I want to develop drugs that are cheaper for our Elderly that cannot afford brand name drugs. I want to make the drugs that they need as affordable as possible. This will also cut down medicare spending which will help government spending.

And yes I do know how to manufacture many street drugs in a completely pure and efficient way without all of the additives that are found in common street drugs. I absolutely will not manufacture these substances for the use of clubbers and drug addicts. Just because I know how to make them does not mean I produce them and sell them because that is illegal. Every chemist knows the composition of every drug, including all street drugs. That is very elementary.

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

:blah: :blah: :blah::blah: :blah: :blah:

And yes I do know how to manufacture many street drugs in a completely pure and efficient way without all of the additives that are found in common street drugs. I absolutely will not manufacture these substances for the use of clubbers and drug addicts. Just because I know how to make them does not mean I produce them and sell them because that is illegal. Every chemist knows the composition of every drug, including all street drugs. That is very elementary.

3purplepills.gif

Drug makers = geeks you know.

Just because I refuse to actually sell the drugs that I know how to make does not make me any more of a geek than the normal guy around the corner producing your LSD, Ecstasy, Heroin, Morphine and ohter drugs that are created using a lab. I am offended by the title of geek and would rather be known as one of you. I am just as normal as the rest of you. Everyone in this world likes to let their hair down once in a while, including highly intelligent human beings. We are no different from the rest of the IQ pool, with the exception of those that have an IQ under 80.

stymie, you are the first person to pick up on the double innuendo of my name. Yes, bi is separated from logical by a dash because of the bi factor. I am also a biological engineer/chemist so that is how I chose my name because it's what I do.

Are you saying that bi-sexuals are sick? Do you realize that 79% of the human population is bi-sexual? Especially people of higher intelligence. The main factor behind the bi-sexualism is that they get bored with just one gender therefore they experiment with both genders. It was only a matter of time before most of our population became bi-sexual, both men and women. Our intelligence is increasing at a high rate. The faster our intelligence increases the faster normal human beings get bored with everyday traditional life. Have you ever noticed that the population of clubgoers and partiers is becoming more pronounced with higher educated citizens? Yes this is a fact. I am sure many of you are higher education graduates as well, am I correct?

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

What does everyone do during the day?

I am curious because I was told about this site by a co-worker, another biological engineer/chemist. I love to go clubbing but I do not know where the best places are. I am so sick of waiting in line for the Roxy on Saturday nights and it is getting old there. I have been to Avalon a few times on Friday's and Saturday's but I am getting bored.

I am hoping to find some people that can help entertain me. I have a very stressful workweek trying to develop fast and less expensive formulas for existing drugs. I get stuck in a lab for about 16 hours a day, yes that means I do not get much sleep, for six days a week. I am responsible for taking current formulas for drugs that exist from natural patterns and I try to eliminate unnecessary components of the patterns that are not needed for the drug to work as needed. I am trying to explain this in simple terms so please bear with me. I really need to get out to new places so can anyone help? By the way I am a Harvard PhD so if any of you went to Harvard maybe we know each other, I know that there are a lot of Harvard people that are out and about and I am curious to see if anyone is posting on this board, I got my undergrad in biology in 1994 and my PhD in 2000, both from Harvard. I am 22 and I am looking to have some fun. Thanks in advance! And I am looking forward to meeting some new people, but not lovers just friends that like to go clubbing because most of my friends do not like clubs they think they are for trashy people.

And this one time, at band camp....

Shut up geek.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

bio is truly taking the faker role to the next level. Claiming to have graduated from Harvard at 14 is like claiming to have invented the question mark.

Bio, what co-worker of yours referred you to this site? :shaky:

I was thinking the same thing :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

bio is truly taking the faker role to the next level. Claiming to have graduated from Harvard at 14 is like claiming to have invented the question mark.

Bio, what co-worker of yours referred you to this site? :shaky:

Do not even tell me you are jealous. There are many bright young talented people in this world that achieve great things at a very young age. Open your eyes. There are many of them in the Boston locale because of such schools as Harvard, MIT and Tufts.

The co-worker is the receptionist at the front desk of the hospital where I do my research, whom I usually have accompany me during my morning coffee breaks. She is a young girl, early 20's like me. I cannot disclose the identy of said hospital that we work at, but if any of you know a beautiful young girl that works the switchboard at a local hospital you will know who I am talking about.