Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hilton Sisters and Nicole Richie

dgrutman

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Actually I sent Koky a nice lil e-mail recently with a wide assortment of twats...and I must say, there were some that were hideous! But some were just downright beautiful (including my own thank you very much). Now I give credit where credit is due and I'll be damned if when I see an ugly twat I'll praise it. Now if its a beautiful one... well I'll praise it till no end...

AS for me being an expert or having hands on experience, I think I just have good taste...no pun intended!;)

Spank-U-Very-Much for the info...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pod She'd break in half!

I'm shocked that you can like Monica Belluci and at the same time those scarecrows.

As I have previoulsy stated....

I LOVE exotic women...

thats my "type" of woman..

BUT I dont know what it is,,

there s just SOMETHING bout Paris that attracts

me.....:confused:

Here ya go....

0200.jpg

that Y I LOVE this city sooo many beaitful exotic women

but that PARIS!!!

those EYES!!

0173.jpg

0217.jpg

but that PARIS!!!!!!

parishilton.jpg

PEACE MIAMI!

Originally posted by pod

Something attracts me to her, kind of like when you see a car wreck, you can't help but look, and secretly hope you see some guy with his head cut off.

:laugh:

I think POD secretly has a crush on Paris but tries to cover it up with insults...kinda like a kindergarten crush...lolol:laugh: ;):tongue::laugh:

Nah...it's more of a battle between lomenus and myself. Kinda like the me vs guyman thread on PCs vs Macs.

I could really give two shits about the anorexic whore, I'm just doing to egg lomenus on.

Besides, I've got my eyes on Ms. Bellucci :)

Originally posted by pod

Nah...it's more of a battle between lomenus and myself. Kinda like the me vs guyman thread on PCs vs Macs.

I could really give two shits about the anorexic whore, I'm just doing to egg lomenus on.

Besides, I've got my eyes on Ms. Bellucci :)

MS. Belluci is beeeeaaaaauuuutiful!!! You've got great taste Pod, not to mention you like em real classy!!!!;) I loved her in the Matrix Reloaded!

am i the only one that thinks themrs is hotter than most of the woman we post up[ on here?????

belluci, paris hilton

anjelina jolie....this one i can understand, carmen as well

but themrs is one hot piece of ass

i keep telling her to go back to modeling cuz i think she can be big.....basically what im asking is should i start a themrs could be a supermodel thread just to peer pressure her into doing it

Agreed, if themrs wasn't themrs, rather if she was themiss or thems, I woulda said something to the effect of "Those Hilton Whores ain't got nothing on her!", but out of respect to Flip, I didn't say anything! :laugh:

I'll shoot the comp card!

Originally posted by guyman1966

Exaclty how many have you seen? Not counting your own!

And, of the ones you have seen, have you had "hands on" experience?

ARE YOU AN EXPERT???????

Guyman... You know I am with you on a lot of shit.. although she is a cutie (loaded=hotter), that pic looked like a prison sentence of AT LEAST 18 Months! Nice bracelet though!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

am i the only one that thinks themrs is hotter than most of the woman we post up[ on here?????

belluci, paris hilton

anjelina jolie....this one i can understand, carmen as well

but themrs is one hot piece of ass

i keep telling her to go back to modeling cuz i think she can be big.....basically what im asking is should i start a themrs could be a supermodel thread just to peer pressure her into doing it

THEMRS..

C/P SUPERMODEL MOMMY .....

HMM..

I SAY GO FOR IT!!!!!

(psst.. flip.. do it..):tongue:

basically what im asking is should i start a themrs could be a supermodel thread just to peer pressure her into doing it

I don't think that would be a good idea FLIP.

People, he's threatening to post naked pics of me, that is not cool. :nono:

I would love to go back to doing commercials, but to be honest with you, it's a lot of running around and I have a full time job as a bookkeeper.

Maybe, if he gets a better job that I can work here part time, or like 30 hours a week....I would be able to do it.

But to start a thread, that's just retarded.

But Pod....I might take you up on that offer for the comp cards ;) Very sweet of you - thanks!

AND, I could never be a supermodel...I'm only 5'3" :tongue: