Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos with me on this one...

elementx

The more you sex you get the more you want it...

But when you are having a dry spell you can kinda deal without it...

I dunno maybe its me. Don't get me wrong I am always lookin for a good :hump: and a :swallow: but again it is when I am getting it that I just cant get it off the brain...

It has only been less than 20 hours since I had a little :hump::licker: and :swallow: and I am dying for more!!!

Originally posted by elementx

I dunno maybe its me. Don't get me wrong I am always lookin for a good :hump: and a :swallow: but again it is when I am getting it that I just cant get it off the brain...

It has only been less than 20 hours since I had a little :hump::licker: and :swallow: and I am dying for more!!!

any time ur having alot of sex w/ the same person all the time, i dont care who it is, ull get bored...ull still wanna fuck, just not that person..as often..wether it b a gf or not..but ya tend to get tired of the gf quicker cuz we spend more time w/ them...moral of the story...u'll ALWAYS BE HORNY AND WANT SEX!!!!

The hormones and endorphins transmitted by sex, increase the desire for more sex..... Therefore if you have not had sex in a while your body does not realize what it is missing... Likewise, when you do have sex frequently... your body wants more... :hump:

Mentally............, use whatever excuse works for U

DOC~B "Serving all your Psychosexual Needs Since 1971"

Originally posted by elementx

:bowdown:thank god im not the only one, i thought i had a sex problem for a second there........................ maybe u are a scorpio too???? they are right about us scorps u know :D

it's good for a little while, and then when you get your share of it, you start growing tired of it.

i find myself usually NOT wanting to have sex often, simply because it loses the magic and the electricity of doing it when you haven't done it in a while.

kind of like going to vinyl too often. ;) it's not nearly as enchanting an experience as when you rarely go at all.

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

:bowdown:thank god im not the only one, i thought i had a sex problem for a second there........................ maybe u are a scorpio too???? they are right about us scorps u know :D

Nope... Aries...

And Cintron... It never gets tiresome of you are with the right person and you know how to change things up and always make things interesting... :nono: