Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the name of the gay section of tunnel?

Originally posted by elementx

TUNNEL............ Ahhh ........... So many good times... It was my home from late 1996 to late 1998 maybe early 99'.

Definately Miss D-Tour Danny tearing that place apart every other weekend.

How many remember the dead chicken hanging in the hallway between the 2 bathrooms upstairs... At one time they got rid of it and had a Marenge (SP) or Salsa DJ in there or some shit.

The Library - Hot as a mother fucker... Hit my head a few times walking by that air conditioner on the far right wall that was like face level and hanging out off the wall...

Can't forget the room upstairs where it was like 20 below zero.

Fuzzy room with all the bubble lamps at like 5am just relaxing before going back out onto the main floor.

The Hardcore Techno room

The Bathrooms flooded halfway through the night... 3'' deep water... But I would say the bathroom was the place to go to meet people. I had many conversations in that bathroom.

The couches by the main bar were my best friends...

To many stories, to many good times, toooo long ago.

THE FUCKIN MEMORIES... :(

2AM : Ladies and Gentlemen....... Welcome to the TUNNEL....... The dance floor goes wild... And words cannot express the chills that ran through my body...

Oooooops... Can't forget about always walking out of there with GUM on my pants... :mad:

OMG the gum the gum!! I HATED that..and it only happened to me at Tunnel.. I can even name every fucking article of clothing that got ruined because of it...lol..i love this thread. I havent felt this fuzzy warm feeling about memories in a LONG time.

I miss that hardcore room too. I felt I always danced my best there. :D

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

OMG the gum the gum!! I HATED that..and it only happened to me at Tunnel.. I can even name every fucking article of clothing that got ruined because of it...lol..i love this thread. I havent felt this fuzzy warm feeling about memories in a LONG time.

I miss that hardcore room too. I felt I always danced my best there. :D

I just got really Dizzy in the Hardcore room... :laugh:

I love Tunnel threads...

One of the craziest nights I had there I can remember from beginning to end...

Floor stomping to " Fly Life " at 5am... And trying to figure out what was going on when Danny shut everything off at about 8am for about 2 minutes with the crowd chanting for Danny... And out of no where Danny drops " Stereo Dancer " :eek:

Whoooomp, Whooooomp, Whooooomp... Deeep and Dark... Shit went through my body and never left... My heart was beating out of my chest... All the hair on my body was standing at attention... I just leaned on the speaker and put my ear to the sub... :)

I was oblivious to the world at that point... :D

I just got really Dizzy in the Hardcore room... :laugh:

I love Tunnel threads...

One of the craziest nights I had there I can remember from beginning to end...

Floor stomping to " Fly Life " at 5am... And trying to figure out what was going on when Danny shut everything off at about 8am for about 2 minutes with the crowd chanting for Danny... And out of no where Danny drops " Stereo Dancer " :eek:

Whoooomp, Whooooomp, Whooooomp... Deeep and Dark... Shit went through my body and never left... My heart was beating out of my chest... All the hair on my body was standing at attention... I just leaned on the speaker and put my ear to the sub... :)

I was oblivious to the world at that point... :D

Sounds like a nice moment and you described it well. I've had plenty of those too. ;)

The Bathrooms flooded halfway through the night... 3'' deep water... But I would say the bathroom was the place to go to meet people. I had many conversations in that bathroom.

haha the bar in the bathroom with the little discoball over it..ahhh how i miss that place

i still have a scar on my leg from standing on top of one of the cages and i fell off and busted my leg open lol

ahhhh i miss that place so much

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

haha the bar in the bathroom with the little discoball over it..ahhh how i miss that place

i still have a scar on my leg from standing on top of one of the cages and i fell off and busted my leg open lol

ahhhh i miss that place so much

Etienne! :D

looking back, I feel like one of the reasons I loved it so much is 'cause it was kinda like a playland..ya know.. all those themed rooms, running around, bumpng into the same people over and over...It was like a journey and you were on this mission to find a different prize in every room...and I was sober EVERY time I went too!!! I doubt I can ever feel that way about a club in NYC again.

looking back, I feel like one of the reasons I loved it so much is 'cause it was kinda like a playland..ya know.. all those themed rooms, running around, bumpng into the same people over and over...It was like a journey and you were on this mission to find a different prize in every room...and I was sober EVERY time I went too!!! I doubt I can ever feel that way about a club in NYC again.

I used to love walkin around that place and take a look see at what was going on all over the place...I used to mission around that place for 2 or 3 hours at at time. That was the biggest thrill of the place. Every room was packed to the balls and it was something different everywhere you went...

I never did it sober in that place... :( Looking back I kinda wish I did... But I guess you have your fun when you are young. :)

The Vibe in there was always a good one. There was very few occasions that people annoyed me...

I used to love walkin around that place and take a look see at what was going on all over the place...I used to mission around that place for 2 or 3 hours at at time. That was the biggest thrill of the place. Every room was packed to the balls and it was something different everywhere you went...

I never did it sober in that place... :( Looking back I kinda wish I did... But I guess you have your fun when you are young. :)

The Vibe in there was always a good one. There was very few occasions that people annoyed me...

At least you know that it wasn't just the drugs. That club truly was great with or without a help from a substance. No one ever annoyed me either..I met soo many people there.. that I still talk to this day. Being annoyed wasn't even like, an option for the night. ahhh.. I wanna cry.. I'm so emotional right now talking to you about this..lol...

I'm so emotional right now talking to you about this..lol...

I hear ya on that one... Everytime I have club conversations with people. Or any conversations about parties I always have stories to tell... And everytime I tell them I get the chills... Or my adrenalin starts going again...

It's been fun... Time to leave work... Drop me a PM sometimes... Love sharing good stories... I have a picture from the main floor that someone posted some time back... Picture is my wallpaper on my PC...

:D

I hear ya on that one... Everytime I have club conversations with people. Or any conversations about parties I always have stories to tell... And everytime I tell them I get the chills... Or my adrenalin starts going again...

:(

yea yea.. me too..i'm all excited now, like i wanna go out..or go back in time and relive hte whole damn thing over again.

Originally posted by metsace21

You clubplanet people are such dorks, no one wanmts to hear bout music and drug use we wana hear bout hooking up!!!!!!!!!!! and banging girls damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

let me give u a hint.....................go to the SEX section genious!!!!! :rolleyes: