Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard Tranceheads...your savior is coming!!!!!

spacecadet888

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spacecadet...you know the ironic thing about Wag is I used to spin German trance when I used to DJ. Favorite anthems I always had in my record bag were "Cocaine", "Overdrive", etc. I guess my point is they just haven't come out with good production stuff since 2000 or 2001 i.e. the Overdose label...and DJ Wag is a major contributor to that label.

But that is just one opinion.

Originally posted by djfrosty

Spacecadet...you know the ironic thing about Wag is I used to spin German trance when I used to DJ. Favorite anthems I always had in my record bag were "Cocaine", "Overdrive", etc. I guess my point is they just haven't come out with good production stuff since 2000 or 2001 i.e. the Overdose label...and DJ Wag is a major contributor to that label.

But that is just one opinion.

i agree but hope WAG comes & gives us a good show!!!!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

speaking of Mars - did anyone see it the other nite?

Missed it :(

Back to the thread...

DJ Wag! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Awesome baby! Cocaine...Life On Mars....Red Planet....Black Magic...Nature Cries.....The Darkness (is calling...cant control these feelings...OMG!)

WOW!!! All these awesome tunes bringing back so many memories! :D :D :D :D

PARTY!!! I'll be there for sure!!! :party:

yo Eric...do u think you can get me a copy of Wag live @ Centro??

he did a set over there recently...i think it was sometime after april....

jsut wanna see how he would sound nowadays...i have his set from kinki palace back in 2k1 and when he did Sunshine Live

its on DC so if u get in touch with someone that has it..pm me

:hat: Peace

Originally posted by spacecadet888

yo Eric...do u think you can get me a copy of Wag live @ Centro??

he did a set over there recently...i think it was sometime after april....

jsut wanna see how he would sound nowadays...i have his set from kinki palace back in 2k1 and when he did Sunshine Live

its on DC so if u get in touch with someone that has it..pm me

:hat: Peace

When I find it, I'll let you know. Just did a search with no results. I would like to hear that set too! :D

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Cocaine...Life On Mars....Red Planet....Black Magic...Nature Cries.....The Darkness (is calling...cant control these feelings...OMG!)

Big Deal and a remix of French Kiss plus a few other remixes under Yakooza to other hard trance songs :D but who;s counting

I'm defenetly there :cool:

Originally posted by djfrosty

They should keep WAG over in Germany. That sound died about the same time Edgar V left/got screwed/canned from Space.

He got fucked is more like it and thank you for noticing...not much people do. The Blue room, the laser, the smoke the music, the vibe....I do miss those days. What fond memories...:itsok:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

what about EV? you don't remember EV...:boohoo:

i am sorry..i thought i was making fun of GA...and since EV is such a class act and a terrible PS2 player...i decided NOT TO make fun of him....i use to remember....when EV was done with his sets, he would chill by the little "mini stage" by the entrance of Shadow...i would go up to him and tell him great set, bla bla bla...he was always willing to talk to u....GA on the other hand....:rolleyes:

Word has it that GA is doing production work with WAG. WHAT DO YOU TRANCEHEADS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?! Whatever those those two masters of the game are up to in the lab is bound to BLOW UP.

I am calling it as of right now. Acosta is about to BLOW UP! I've heard he is working on many productions that for sure will catapult him above and beyond the rest. Talk shit now but wait a couple of months.

MJM - Don't know you but I like you bro. You're down. Keep representing for us tranceheads.

IF YOU PLAY IT, THEY WILL COME!!!

As for WAG I am not going to miss that...especially if GA spins alongside him....what a night that would be.

Originally posted by frisco24

Word has it that GA is doing production work with WAG. WHAT DO YOU TRANCEHEADS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?! Whatever those those two masters of the game are up to in the lab is bound to BLOW UP.

I am calling it as of right now. Acosta is about to BLOW UP! I've heard he is working on many productions that for sure will catapult him above and beyond the rest. Talk shit now but wait a couple of months.

MJM - Don't know you but I like you bro. You're down. Keep representing for us tranceheads.

As for WAG I am not going to miss that...especially if GA spins alongside him....what a night that would be.

READ THE SIG !!!!

TRANCEHEAD TIL I'M DEAD!!!!!

TRANCEHEAD FOR LIFE & AFTER LIFE AS WEL!!!

LIKE A WISE MAN ONCE SAID....

"DON'T HATE IT..... APPRECIATE IT!!!!"----FLIPTONIAAA!!

MJM is a kool cat, all about having a good time and doesn't start drama , heck ,most of the CP's that I know are the same way .:D .

and yes , Oct 11th seems like it will be a Great night , indeed ! :tongue:

if this is the case they better come correct! bring the noise.

it's what we've been waiting for. a resurgance!