Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Looks like it'll actually be nice out this weekend. I don't know if I believe it though. Not too much planned this for this one... just the way I like it.

tonight - hanging out with Jess and Mike after work. I'm looking forward to hearing some stories (already heard a few good ones!), getting psyched to go to Ibiza next year, and of course the :smoke: They're not going out, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing after.

tomorrow - nothing planned. Hopefully enjoying the weather then going out at night or something. Beach maybe, probably not.

sunday - cooking up a big breakfast then going back to sleep in a food coma until about 5pm, then waking up, realizing it's nice outside and wondering why I just wasted my day. Pretty typical sunday.

Mostly I'll just be hanging out with deklab girl a lot, it's her last weekend in Boston. :pint:

Tonight.... Going to see amercian wedding w/ a new "friend".

Tomorrow...Cookout/ drunkout @ a friends place in Franklin, horseshoes, kegs, grilled food, friends dj'ing all day night...

Tomorrow night...Not too sure, if i'm still kicking, going into Boston for a friends B-day..

Sunday... Nothing at all, probablly sit around, from 6pm on get pissed b/c Monday is a few hours away...

Supposed to be going to Boston tonight but plans completely got flipped around today. It's too nice out and everyone started bailing on the Avalon thing. So now we're off to the beach tonight - probablly Michael's harborside- chilling with drinks out on the deck on a hot summer night - awww yeah.

Tomorrow the beach - tomorrow night??? Maybe up to Lake Sunapee?? Maybe chill in Boston?? We'll see :D

I will be a good girl tonite and go to bed early (I really wish my man was here to go to the movies with me, but he lives in Brooklyn) so that's not gonna work now is it. I will wake up refreshed and head to the beach. Then I'll head to the Diplomat Saturday night, which will then carry ova into Sunday AM and possibly Sunday afternoon. I will "try" to sleep before Sunday is ova, but if not, the I will be heading back to work on Monday. Finally a good weekend!!!!!:D

My weekend was very good :D

Friday went to Laboom and got a little tipsy and got to hang with my Prov girls and Ras :D

Sat did some more cleaning and getting things for the new apt and then headed to the Dip to hear Taner :D Got to meet SFSuperstar, nice meeting ya hun :) And finally Willy T and got to hang with the Prov girls again and Ras and Kara and the rest of my girls:)