Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so pissed....

Some fucker broke my car window yesterday morning, but they didn't steal anything from the car. I guess they most of ran off when the alarm started going off, and now it's costing my honey $140 for a new window. I hate where I live and wanna get outta here already.

That happened to me twice :blank: :blank:

Once , a few blocks from Soundfactory (they didn't take anything, but it was my new toyota celica :cuss:

And JUST 2 WEEKS AGO, they took my radio and longboard :mad:

IT's terrible, it sucks. The feeling of being violated like that sucks :(

Originally posted by sassa

no offense, but jersey sucks to begin with :D

...maybe she wont, but i will...why do people take any opportunity to insult new jersey...blah...how bout we concentrate on the issue at hand...

jerzeygirl - sorry you had that shit happen.. crime sucks...period...if there is any saving grace, it's that nothing WAS stolen...good luck on moving to a better area...

Originally posted by phatman

...maybe she wont, but i will...why do people take any opportunity to insult new jersey...blah...how bout we concentrate on the issue at hand...

jerzeygirl - sorry you had that shit happen.. crime sucks...period...if there is any saving grace, it's that nothing WAS stolen...good luck on moving to a better area...

well, because jersey sucks.

Originally posted by sassa

well, because jersey sucks.

i'm not a big jersey advocate... but i live in the 2nd richest county in the country... (which happens to be in jersey... 2nd to bergen county... ALSO in new jersey...)

there are parts of jersey that suck... but comon... theres a lot of cashflow around here too...

sorry to hear about that shit, guys... shit happening to your car is the worst... i wish they'd make motion cameras standard equipment...

Well right now I live in Elizabeth, but were looking to move to South Jersey, like around Burlington County. But this is not the first time already, they already broke into my honey's car three time's and last summer they stole his motorcycle right from our backyard in the broad daylight. He told me if he ever see's his bike on the street, and the person that stole it is on it he will hit them with the car. Thanks you guy's for saying that you all were sorry for what happened to my car, sorry to hear that gmc.

Sweep up all the glass drive to wal-mart. Dump all the glass out on the ground in a parking spot far away from the building and say it happened there. Most of the wal-marts I know of have insurance to cover shit like that if it happens in thier parking lots. If they don't pay for it, oh well, call the BBB on them and say thier walmart is in a shit neighborhood and theives and shit hang out in the parking lot, it'll get fixed.

Originally posted by joeg

i'm not a big jersey advocate... but i live in the 2nd richest county in the country... (which happens to be in jersey... 2nd to bergen county... ALSO in new jersey...)

there are parts of jersey that suck... but comon... theres a lot of cashflow around here too...

sorry to hear about that shit, guys... shit happening to your car is the worst... i wish they'd make motion cameras standard equipment...

well, joeg, it's not about the money. i understand jersey is a wealthy state. there's a lot of things that piss me off about nj.

the people. their attitude towards money, life in general, etc. just don't like it.

the weather. the layout. also a lot of personal reasons associated with my dislike.

i guess either you like it or don't. but after living there for a year as a freshman in college, i couldn't wait to fucking leave. and i'm glad i did.