Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cops just raided Space34.

los25

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WAS ON!! ch. 4 just led there newscast with it. DEA agents raided the club earlier this evening. obviously, the club was closed and the agent that was interviewed was very tight lipped. all he would say was that they were looking for some documents and other "items of intrest" relevant to the investigation and that more info would be released monday morning in federal court. :confused:

anyone with any more info????

Originally posted by x-t-c

IT WAS ON!! ch. 4 just led there newscast with it. DEA agents raided the club earlier this evening. obviously, the club was closed and the agent that was interviewed was very tight lipped. all he would say was that they were looking for some documents and other "items of intrest" relevant to the investigation and that more info would be released monday morning in federal court. :confused:

anyone with any more info????

I think they are gonna ban TRANCE from Space34 ... :D

Originally posted by tigerclaw

you think there going to shut the place down?, This could put a serious damper for the club saturday since they are having the dj spinoff finals tomorrow.

if they raided the place, they will be closed until the first court hearing .

i just posted the same thing on cooljunkies site. this fuckin sucks so much. space is the best damn club in this city. nowhere comes close. i was lookin so fwd to the cooljunkie spinoff. so much so i stayed home and didnt go see dave ralph just to have the energy to party all nite at space. goddamit :(

Its not as bad as the news to playing..

Some (lower) members of space have been caught trying to sell drugs to agents. Space does have a strick rules about this and this does not have anything to do with LP, Markus or anyother top level emplyee.

I work for space and I know that they are trying hard to keep the place drug free, but there is some employees have past them and done there action to cause this attack. In my eyes space is not going to be closing do to this.

I feel bad that space had to take this blow for some stupid employees trying to make an easy $ .

DOn't listen to the media. I will try to bring you up tp date information on this.

peace.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Its not as bad as the news to playing..

Some (lower) members of space have been caught trying to sell drugs to agents. Space does have a strick rules about this and this does not have anything to do with LP, Markus or anyother top level emplyee.

I work for space and I know that they are trying hard to keep the place drug free, but there is some employees have past them and done there action to cause this attack. In my eyes space is not going to be closing do to this.

I feel bad that space had to take this blow for some stupid employees trying to make an easy $ .

DOn't listen to the media. I will try to bring you up tp date information on this.

peace.

good looking out ! ;)