Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got some new beats....

whadupg

Ok so I finally picked up the new Zabiela set - Sound in Motion and I of course love it. Fast, happy, fresh, makes me want to dance music and "Acapulco†by Aphasia is absolutely sick.

Also picked up Saeed & Palash's Addictive beats - haven't gotten that far through the set yet, but so far it's a pretty good - tribal house with a middle-eastern feel to the music. So far alot of banging beats but it seems kind-of "been-there done that" music so we'll see.

Love new music :D

I need those Stadius sets! I've had his Fabric promo in full-rotation for a while. Very nice.

I like the new Zabiela, but I'm not nuts about it. The beginning of both CDs is kind of boring... feels like he's trying too hard to make a CD that flows (slow build-up, big bang, etc.)

I bought "Lost on Arrival" a compilation out from Naked Music that's really nice. Lots of loungy funk on there, not what you'd expect from Naked at all.

Plump DJs essential mix, fabric promo, fabric are all awesome. Swayzack Fabric is growing on me. And still listening to 383494 Burridge sets.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I like the new Zabiela, but I'm not nuts about it. The beginning of both CDs is kind of boring... feels like he's trying too hard to make a CD that flows (slow build-up, big bang, etc.)

At the beginning of the second cd I wasn't thrilled with some of the mixing - it did seem like he was trying too hard and just putting too much bullshit in there. That was only in between one or two tracks though - the rest of it I loved.

Originally posted by whadupg

At the beginning of the second cd I wasn't thrilled with some of the mixing - it did seem like he was trying too hard and just putting too much bullshit in there. That was only in between one or two tracks though - the rest of it I loved.

i like both cds....been awhile since someone has released a compilation with this kind of "sound"

Originally posted by flavanugz

i like both cds....been awhile since someone has released a compilation with this kind of "sound"

lol- at the end of the second cd i was thinking that i'd like him to do more with sexy girly vocals because he uses almost none - then I listened to one of the saeed and palash cd's which is primarily just that (alot of commercially girly vocals) and I realized one of the biggest reasons I love JZ is because he's NOT that.

So far Saeed's disc one is pretty sweet. Some very cool lyrics and way more chill then the second cd :aright:

"the sun was shining - it was shining so fukin brite I had to put my sunglasses on didn't I? yeah..... so..... Yeah so that was the way it was on that sunny... little... morning. "