Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stuff for fall

Ever notice that when you're window shopping you see tons of things you like, but when you're out actually shopping, there's not a damn thing you want to spend your money on?

Anyway, I went to the mall today and I looove all the new stuff for fall!! Every store I went into (even Wet Seal which I think is disgusting) had some really really cute things!! Nice cuts for shirts and cute skirts etc. Maybe it was because I was broke..hehe..

Originally posted by Mystify22

One thing I am def. feeling is the new tweed jackets I've seen in a couple collections - so cute and great for work or casual!!! I want!

ahhh that's my obsession right now!! i saw a fab Nanette Lepore one in Vogue but it's nearly $400 and i can't afford that. i'd DIE for something from Chanel but that ain't happening in this lifetime!

anyway, whenever i find one i can afford, i'm pairing it with jeans and stilletto sandals. love that look so much, i posted a pic of christina ricci wearing it a while back... lemme know if you find anything worth checking out! :)

Originally posted by mssabina

anyway, whenever i find one i can afford, i'm pairing it with jeans and stilletto sandals. love that look so much, i posted a pic of christina ricci wearing it a while back... lemme know if you find anything worth checking out! :)

lol I have the same kinda outfit in mind! It looks adorable w/jeans and stilettos!!!!!!! :D

I was flipping through the Vicotoria's Secret catalogue, and they have a couple in there, but there is def. better out there....plus their clothes are usually crappy quality.....

We gotta keep each other posted !

Originally posted by Mystify22

I have seen a lot of cute things in magazines for Fall.....

One thing I am def. feeling is the new tweed jackets I've seen in a couple collections - so cute and great for work or casual!!! I want!

I LOVE tweed and i love Fall fashion period. I bought a very chic grey suit last year at JCREW. I wear it to the office during the fall/winter season. It's form fitting and looks very classy.

I'm going shopping tomorrow and as ususal, BeBe will be one of my stops :D

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Ever notice that when you're window shopping you see tons of things you like, but when you're out actually shopping, there's not a damn thing you want to spend your money on?

That always happens! when you're broke you see tons of things you want to buy. But when you just got paid, you can't find anything cute.. :confused:

aww, thanks, but, I'll be shopping today, and will look at the magazine rack, maybe august is still out.

I've been thinking of purchasing a tweed jacket, but want something that will last. I'm more of a classic's girl...

happy shopping ladies :D

Originally posted by diabolique007

I've been thinking of purchasing a tweed jacket, but want something that will last. I'm more of a classic's girl...

honey, you can't get more classic than tweed! yes, it's become "trendy" this season since so many designers featured the look but tailored tweed jackets have been around forever, a la Chanel and Jackie O.

if you want one that will take you beyond this season, find one in a streamlined fit and a color that you wear often or that you can mix in with your wardrobe.