Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if prostitution was legal

funeralhome

Originally posted by t0nythelover

can you teach me this game? im tired of girls takin advantage of me, its time to turn the tables.

I have lots of tips & pointers i can give you. Usually i charge a fee for this in my seminars.

Lets get some general things out first. The essential skill here is people skills or charm.

True, some people just seem to have it while others just dont. However, these types of skills are more of a science than an art, meaning they can be improved (dramatacilly).

Originally posted by tommyarmani

When i was young, immature & mean, i used to get a kick out of lying to girls & leading them on. IT was a cruel & twisted game that i used to play to stroke my gross ego. It was not about the sex, but rather the conquest.

So, sex was not the ends, but the means.

There are allot of guys out there like that. They dont care about paying for pussy or getting laid in that manner...

They like the "game" & will continue to play the game

exactly.

you gotta love the game. wait, let me rephrase: you gotta love the game IF you can play it ;)

its a lot of power that comes with it when you can really play the game. by "playing the game" i mean charming a girl into being ready to have sex with you. if she liked you before or not. removing her doubts and logical mind and just let her feel.

it´ll not just get you further with women, but also people skills, marketing skills, sales skills, relating to people, etc.. you *can* become a chameleon if you want to and that is a very important skill for climbing the success ladder.

just 2 weeks ago in class on university the prof asked who we would think would be the best seller in our group. all the girls pointed to me. when the prof asked why one of the girls said "i dunno... he can talk really well" and gave me a wink.

btw, i don´t see "gaming" a girl as a bad thing. whats the big deal? i don´t lie to her and promise her the world or something long term. we both have a good and intruiging time. we both enjoy the rush and go with the flow. we enjoy the ride. if it ends it ends. its a win-win situation.

i´m never on bad terms with ANY girl i ever laid. i NEVER had a bad breakup in my whole life. i´m still in contact with most girls i ever had sex with. when we see each other or call each other it´s always very friendly, very pleasant and very relaxed. its because i don´t bullshit them and they KNOW i´m essentially a good guy.

"it´ll not just get you further with women, but also people skills, marketing skills, sales skills, relating to people, etc.. you *can* become a chameleon if you want to and that is a very important skill for climbing the success ladder"

Exactly Tastey, the skills will carry over into all aspects of your life. Basically, learn to sell yourself to people

:laugh: :laugh:

bah those books and "pickup guides" are shit...i dont think its really possible for an introvert to ever become a player...the vast majority of players that i've seen have always had the skills with them, they were born with it...and no they didnt read any "pickup guides" thats lame IMO

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Even if prostitution became legal...

Promiscuous male would continue to be sluts..

It would simply mean there be more girls to fuck..

I dont think it would change anything...

I agree :) .........Plenty of men have treated themsleves once, repeatedly whatever to a hooker.....Having it legal wouldn't change a damn thing....

Originally posted by anotherway83

bah those books and "pickup guides" are shit...i dont think its really possible for an introvert to ever become a player...the vast majority of players that i've seen have always had the skills with them, they were born with it...and no they didnt read any "pickup guides" thats lame IMO

Thats like saying you are either a good salesman or your not?? You can get better at anything you try

Remember practice makes better!

But we are both partially correct in that some people just seem to have it. Like me :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Why is a man a "scumbag" is he uses a "slut" who will fuck him for free?

I guess I used the terms incorrectly. In whatever sense you look at it though, neither a "scumbag" or a "slut" is a good thing to be. What I should have said is "girls" instead of "sluts". Whatever, why am I even replying to this post. I don't even care..

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Whatever, why am I even replying to this post. I don't even care..

whats up with the attitude?

you introduced a topic. and now you´re giving others an attitude because you don´t like hearing the truth? :laugh:

better stay in your dream world, reality might run you over

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I have lots of tips & pointers i can give you. Usually i charge a fee for this in my seminars.

Lets get some general things out first. The essential skill here is people skills or charm.

True, some people just seem to have it while others just dont. However, these types of skills are more of a science than an art, meaning they can be improved (dramatacilly).

i dont know if i can charm people for a purpose cuz i never actively tried. i think im gonna go to the supermarket and charm myself some free food.

Originally posted by tastey

whats up with the attitude?

you introduced a topic. and now you´re giving others an attitude because you don´t like hearing the truth? :laugh:

better stay in your dream world, reality might run you over

I don't think I had an attitude directly towards him at all. It's just not a topic I feel that strongly about to discuss DEEPLY and get all bent up about.

What really, really pisses me off though is when completely random, abstact strangers make comments like.."better stay in your dreamworld" based on NOTHING that I've said or even hinted at, because YOU and everyone else know ABSOLUTELY NOTHINGGGG about me, who I am, where I'm from, how the experiences or the environment I live in has shaped me into the woman I am today etc etc. Damn kid, I've been run over plenty of times and I'm learning still. Does everyone on this board think they are a goddamn certified psychologist or some shit??

And didn't I admit to being wrong about what I said before?? I shouldnt have said "sluts".. but who gives a damn, really.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I don't think I had an attitude directly towards him at all. It's just not a topic I feel that strongly about to discuss DEEPLY and get all bent up about.

What really, really pisses me off though is when completely random, abstact strangers make comments like.."better stay in your dreamworld" based on NOTHING that I've said or even hinted at, because YOU and everyone else know ABSOLUTELY NOTHINGGGG about me, who I am, where I'm from, how the experiences or the environment I live in has shaped me into the woman I am today etc etc. Damn kid, I've been run over plenty of times and I'm learning still. Does everyone on this board think they are a goddamn certified psychologist or some shit??

And didn't I admit to being wrong about what I said before?? I shouldnt have said "sluts".. but who gives a damn, really.

:laugh: :laugh:

lmao it never fails to amaze me how easy it is to provoke people that say they "don´t care"