No Ultra On The Beach

sweetfear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

SOBE now caters to the wealthy with all their high rises and fancy pricey boutiques and spas. They quickly forget what a run down area it was once and how tourism was at an all time low. They don't care for the locals or the club/nightlife in SOBE...

unfortunately it's not the wealthy condo owners, who are driving the economy on SOBE. it’s the upper and middle class tourist, and non locals. those are the people the city needs to cater to. they right now for the most part, are not feeling the love.

:(

Originally posted by sobeton

unfortunately it's not the wealthy condo owners, who are driving the economy on SOBE. it’s the upper and middle class tourist, and non locals. those are the people the city needs to cater to. they right now for the most part, are not feeling the love.

:(

:werd:

this is sooo fucked up man ....the only reason i was goin was to be on the beach with 6,000 people and listen to music all day and now what they dont want it at the beach ...how bout saying no when they first planned it and asked for permits n shit....pure kaka cojones!!!!!!!!!!

This is pure Fuck-ness!!

What the hell????. And yes, whats with this crap, they allow all the Hip Hop events going on at South Beach, bringing all the guetto, rapists, gangs and so on, to make SoBe look like a GUETTO "dangerous zone". Ultra does not bring this type of people. When all the Hip Hop events are going on at south beach, extra enforcement is placed because of all the trouble and danger they bring. What danger does Ultra bring?!?! .... Jeeezz..

Soo.. whats with the tickets?!!? I bought mine.. what to do?.:(

Yes indeed this really fucking sucks,Miami gets getting worst even though I love this place sometimes it pisses me off when they do shyt like this,first get everyone all hyped and shyt then shut the door on our faces!! :bigfinge:FUCK U 2!!

Also thinking what might happen next year for Ultra..........dont forget that they tried to cancell it this year.Just cross my finger and pray that Ultra will be here next year and many more...........:cool:

I hope that you all understand that the cancellation of the Beach party was totally the Cities doing. The promoters were given permission to do the party over three months ago. Just last week the City said NO because they do not have enough cops to hold up an event such as this. The City believes that there will be more than 6000 people and they basically can't handle it. The City has given Ultra the option to take it to the Convention Center but Ultra does not want to do it there.The promoters have been fighting this with lawyers and still have not given up. However there is a big possibility that they will have to change venues. The raids of all the clubs have not helped as well as the Rave Act Bill. The promoters are going straight to the Mayor tomorrow so, I will keep you all up dated.

Originally posted by katfisk

I hope that you all understand that the cancellation of the Beach party was totally the Cities doing. The promoters were given permission to do the party over three months ago. Just last week the City said NO because they do not have enough cops to hold up an event such as this. The City believes that there will be more than 6000 people and they basically can't handle it. The City has given Ultra the option to take it to the Convention Center but Ultra does not want to do it there.The promoters have been fighting this with lawyers and still have not given up. However there is a big possibility that they will have to change venues. The raids of all the clubs have not helped as well as the Rave Act Bill. The promoters are going straight to the Mayor tomorrow so, I will keep you all up dated.

I wish the promoters good luck. IMO if they where granted permission over three months ago, and now the city has changed their mind. they should consider suing the city for lost revenue, and advertsing cost already expended. even if this event is moved to the convention center.advertising is already in place and that will have to be modified, production cost will change, etc. thus additional costs would be incurred, which the city should be responsible for.

i think us electronic heads have to take some type of action.

This is fucking bullshit man. Like somebody stated earlier, they let all that hip-hop shit go on there and not this?? It's not like everybody there is doing and selling drugs man. I have a feeling that's what it's about.Hmmmm........i'm really pissed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

let's go to Sobe and protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by katfisk

Not enough cops??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You wanna see a lot of cops show up? We'll have a big sign with this on it.....

645987krispykreme.jpg

FREE!!!

They will show up....:laugh:

MmMmmm.. ok, and what if its moved to another Beach?!?! I know that nothing will compare to SoBe but other beaches can just as nice. Lets take for example Holouver Beach?!?! can it be done there ?!?! ( The One NExt To Bal Harbour ).. oor the one at 79 street.. :(