Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Roland: this Sunday Global DJ Broadcast

biznation00

Here's a treat for you Danny Howells & Roland fans.. They'll be featured on this Sunday's Global Dj Broadcast on 93.1 FM & online.

The Sunday/Monday Morn' lineup for the Broadcast looks like this:

(6am GMT)

1:00 am - 2:00 am - Markus Schulz

2:00 am - 3:00 am - Danny Howells

3:00 am - 4:00 am - Roland

4:00 am - 5:00 am - DJ Precision

I know we can expect some serious treats from these guys.. I'm without a doubt not missin' this one!! :rock:

Ps. Tiesto & Robbie Rivera fans tune in the following week as they'll be featured on the show..

www.globaldjbroadcast.com

www.Party93.1.com

www.bullittbookings.com

www.space34.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto!! I'm right behind ya..

btw, have you picked up some of the Steve Lawler & Roland @ Space sets floating around on soul seek or Kazaa?? Type search: Roland

there are also:

Sander & Roland

Deep Dish & Roland

Saeed & Palash & Roland

etc...

I was surprised to see soo many of them up. Starting a collection on these... ;)

Originally posted by biznation00

btw, have you picked up some of the Steve Lawler & Roland @ Space sets floating around on soul seek or Kazaa?? Type search: Roland

there are also:

Sander & Roland

Deep Dish & Roland

Saeed & Palash & Roland

I was surprised to see soo many of them up. Starting a collection on these... ;)

sander & roland...i want that one!!

Originally posted by obby

FYI

For those of you useing Kazzaa. There is a plug in called "Diet K" that will reduce the amount of pop-up's on Kazzaa and also speed up your search results. I myself have been using it and Kazzaa seems to run much better now.

Download the plug-in here

www.dietk.com

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

You're soo informative mr. leedee.. ;)

I'm not much of a downloader, but I'll check it out...

Originally posted by rcrespo

Can't wait for this. I'm sure Roland will have a great mix for us and Danny is well you know Danny. :)

Ray,

you gotta hook me up with those sets I haven't been able to download. The ones we spoke of on the PM. For some reason I can't send out pm's. It says Mailbox full or something... :(

See u soon bro.

will definitely be tuned in for this one :cool:

also FYI, aside from Soulseek, the DirectConnect file sharing program is good as well....lots of good livesets and some of those hard to find old Space broadcasts featuring Roland, Oscar, and the above mentioned superstar Dj's.......

there are also:

Sander & Roland

Deep Dish & Roland

Saeed & Palash & Roland

etc...

Biz,

If they were broadcast on 93.1 live from Space(34), I know the guy who records them and has all of them. If you need any certain ones, let me know so I can help you out.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Biz,

If they were broadcast on 93.1 live from Space(34), I know the guy who records them and has all of them. If you need any certain ones, let me know so I can help you out.

That would be great Eric.. Roly & I were talkin' about this the other day. I would love to have some of those sets. There's some serious music in each & everyone of those. When Nick used to work at space I collected a few, but I haven't picked up anything since the old Space. Prob since Nov.02'.

Fo sho, we gotta talk further about this.. When Roland & Oscar played @ Nerve, there was this guy who came up to Roland & said. "Man, you are my fav dj. I have every one of your sets with Oscar, Deep Dish, Howells, S&P, Lawler & etc." I was shocked & we thought, shit pretty cool. I need to start a collection on these, so that's where the idea came from.

It would be cool to get a hold of some of these... :)

That would be great Eric.. Roly & I were talkin' about this the other day. I would love to have some of those sets. There's some serious music in each & everyone of those. When Nick used to work at space I collected a few, but I haven't picked up anything since the old Space. Prob since Nov.02'.

Fo sho, we gotta talk further about this.. When Roland & Oscar played @ Nerve, there was this guy who came up to Roland & said. "Man, you are my fav dj. I have every one of your sets with Oscar, Deep Dish, Howells, S&P, Lawler & etc." I was shocked & we thought, shit pretty cool. I need to start a collection on these, so that's where the idea came from.

Share the wealth ... :D;)

most of those sets are cool, have a few but buster used to talk way 2 much over the sets back then, lately though he's improved and does the broadcasts pretty well, though now I think there are more commercial breaks.

What would be pretty nice was if roland's set were recorded at space without all the talk and commercial interruptions and posted on the space website or a lunar sessions website, kinda like glow does with their site.

Def man, I'll get my friend on the ball and start sending them to me and see if we get them burned to CD's as MP3. See ya Saturday.

Thanks a mil Eric.. See u Saturday!! :)

Originally posted by livin42nite

What would be pretty nice was if roland's set were recorded at space without all the talk and commercial interruptions and posted on the space website or a lunar sessions website, kinda like glow does with their site.

Good idea. :idea:

Well the Lawler, Sander, Howells, Deep Dish & Oscar sets. His Mainroom opening live sets are incredible.. But at this point anything will do.. Anything you have works for me Eric...

If it wasn't for his latest release "The Lunar Sessions" I would be soo outdated on Roland's music. The sad thing is I see the fuker many times during the week & lives 5 minutes away, but his ass is too lazy to make me a new CD!! :mad:

lol.. I'd never thought I'd be beggin' for Roland sets.. :laugh:

The sad thing is I see the fuker many times during the week & lives 5 minutes away, but his ass is too lazy to make me a new CD!! :mad:

lol.. I'd never thought I'd be beggin' for Roland sets.. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll see what I can come up with before Saturday. :D

Btw...how was the goose bottle? ;)

So when I'm at Roly's house he always pulls up soul seek on his pc.. but I just tried gettin' it since I've never used it on my pc b4 but I can't find the damn site. I always use Kazaa. Anyways, I typed in soulseek, soul-seek, solseek, soleseek & nothin'...

does anyone know the address to that damn music download site??