Clubplanet Nightlife Community

breastcancer

does anyone know well about breastcancer?

my mom has like 2 dimples or puckers in her breasts.its not official yet.she got to go to the hospital again to do ultrasound scan.she got one in her neck too.is this curable?plz tell me fast.

:mad: :mad: :( :( :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by weed247

my mom has like 2 dimples or puckers in her breasts.its not official yet.she got to go to the hospital again to do ultrasound scan.she got one in her neck too.is this curable?plz tell me fast.

It depends on whether it's malignant or benign. For some basic answers, you should go to www.webmd.com and see what information you can find. Good Luck, man.

Infinite: you're a total idiot.

Originally posted by infinite

Sorry to be insensitive....but dude...your posting about your moms titties on CP? lol!

Grow up.

Weed: Try not to freak out just yet... check out the website Maximann posted, it might calm you down a little if you have some more information. The mother of a friend of mine found lumps in her breast... after a biopsy was performed, they turned out to be completely benign.

Good luck.

I know what you are going through, and just waiting to find the answers can be tormenting. My mom had breast cancer a while back and she is Ok now thank God, but I've known alot of people that have suffered from it and been OK, so do not worry just yet.

If you need someone to talk to about this PM me. :)

Weed>

breastcancer is a very Treatable disease,

if u ever were to get cancer ,THAT is the cancer u would want,

over the years there have been break threw surgery and treatments that have weakened the disease from killing people, she most likely will be ok,

The worse of it being she might need surgery to remove it, and might loose part of her breast, thats preaty much the worse case tho, im sure she wil lbe ok, keep us posted, and calm down its gonna be ok,

oly>

oh and whos the biggest fucking loser of Cp today?!!

DING DING?

anyone know...

fucking idiot.

<Some people are born to be anal fucked by monkey's>

weed, sorry to hear about your mother and i hope everything will work out for the best.

yes, it is curable as long as it is taken care of ASAP. even if she doesn't want to, you and your family has to make sure she gets treated and get surgery done to remove it.

just be there for your mom and your family. not to preach on your ass, but this is NOT the time for you to run away, chill with your friends and think you can just forget about everything. the chances of your mom surviving and staying strong will increase if she receives the love and support of her family, her son, her loved ones.

infiniti, once your fuckin' mother or your girlfriend suffers from breast cancer, hopefully you'll get it through your thick skull that it is nothing to joke around about. :rolleyes:

Definitely get it checked out ASAP. Your mom should have a physical examination and a mammogram done, and if it is cancer and its caught in time, it can be cured.

We discovered my mom had breast cancer like 2 years ago, she went in got her examination done and eventually had a lumpectomy performed. She also had to go through chemotherapy and radiation treatment. She is now still taking medication but the doctor has cleared her and she's doing well. I truly hope that your mom comes out ok from all of this.

Thanks.

The doctor said that she is okay for now.But she has to go back to hospital in few months to get it checked again.She has 2 lumps in her neck.He said,it comes from stress and not having enough cholestorl.Oh man I am going to treat her so good,now.I used to think that she could never die and get hurt.I used to think that dying and getting old is not that big of deal.I definitely don't think like that anymore.

Thanks.

The doctor said that she is okay for now.But she has to go back to hospital in few months to get it checked again.She has 2 lumps in her neck.He said,it comes from stress and not having enough cholestorl.Oh man I am going to treat her so good,now.I used to think that she could never die and get hurt.I used to think that dying and getting old is not that big of deal.I definitely don't think like that anymore.

Well I'm glad to hear she's doing better! Things like this really put everything into perspective and make you realize whats really important in your life! Best of luck to your mom and your family!:D