Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
someclown

What home gym is good?

I am moving away from my current area and will not have that much time to hit the gym as much. I am thinking about getting a home gym like Soloflex, Bowflex, or something. Does anybody have any suggestions to what I should get? I worked pretty hard to get where I am and would like to at least maintain my muscle and strength (maybe even improve a little). Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

i can kinda see their point - i wish i had the room or money to put togeter a good home gym (i.e. coupple machines and a bunch of free weights) for a few reasons:

-with my schedule, sometimes the only time I would be able to get a workout in mite be at 3am - gym aint open

-when its snowing out, half the time my gym closes, or i sit in 2 hours of traffic to make a 15minute drive b/c people cant drive when a little snow comes down

-Morning cardio would be a lot easier if it didnt involved rolling outta bed, then driving to the gym...by the time i get runnin i feel like i already went thru an adventure lol

-Save the hour or so a day i spending driving to/from the gym and use it for other things

just some random thoughts

Originally posted by berniec

i can kinda see their point - i wish i had the room or money to put togeter a good home gym (i.e. coupple machines and a bunch of free weights) for a few reasons:

-with my schedule, sometimes the only time I would be able to get a workout in mite be at 3am - gym aint open

-when its snowing out, half the time my gym closes, or i sit in 2 hours of traffic to make a 15minute drive b/c people cant drive when a little snow comes down

-Morning cardio would be a lot easier if it didnt involved rolling outta bed, then driving to the gym...by the time i get runnin i feel like i already went thru an adventure lol

-Save the hour or so a day i spending driving to/from the gym and use it for other things

just some random thoughts

I'm in pretty much the same position. I didn't realize Bowflex cost so much. I guess some simple free weights probably are the best thing. Thank you everyone.:) By the way, what is a power cage?:confused: