Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend??

groovefire

Saturday,

Going to the Sox -Yankees game @ 1:05, then going on a pub Crawl after the game..

If anyone is interested, I could post the times and places we'll be at, if you guys are bored and looking for some afternoon drinking. .. I know it wouldn't be a BMC-WMC crawl, but it should be a total mess...There should be 50 people or so..

Sunday,

If I got to sleep Satuday night, maybe drink some more in Boston.. down for whatever...

Monday,

Probablly almost broke, and def hungover.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Saturday,

Going to the Sox -Yankees game @ 1:05, then going on a pub Crawl after the game..

If anyone is interested, I could post the times and places we'll be at, if you guys are bored and looking for some afternoon drinking. .. I know it wouldn't be a BMC-WMC crawl, but it should be a total mess...There should be 50 people or so..

Sunday,

If I got to sleep Satuday night, maybe drink some more in Boston.. down for whatever...

Monday,

Probablly almost broke, and def hungover.

Post it I know I will be in town and might be up for a little crawling around the streets of Boston before going to PvD....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

If anyone is bored, def meetup, it should be a good time..

3-4 Black Rhino

4-5 Jose McIntyres

5-6 Dockside

6-7 Hong Kong

7-8 Sissy K's

8-9 Boston Rocks (old backstage)

9-10 Boston Beer works... great beers

10-2 Grand Canal...

like its gonna work out that way......u cant have a freakin schedule man. just a start and finish destination, with a few drug stops on the way

Originally posted by flavanugz

like its gonna work out that way......u cant have a freakin schedule man. just a start and finish destination, with a few drug stops on the way

No, its going to work. Everyone has their watches set to the exact times, and we run from bar to bar full speed. j/k

I know, well I didn't set it up.. Just passing along info.. I guess there shooting for this.. fuckin work nerds... I bet this will be the day, they'll see someone really banged up for the first time..

The drug stops are essential... no matter how much you bring, your always running out.. I pm'd Pablo Escobar, he said he might make it, week long pub crawl if he goes.

I thought I had something planned, but now I don't. I'll probably figure something out this weekend, hanging out with a big group of friends.

I don't think any pubcrawl will hold a candle to the BMC-WMC crawl. Best pubcrawl ever. We'll have to do-up another one soon... I'm thinking mid/late sept.