Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South City Grill

Started the night at Mexico, I mean South City grill. I'm all for diversity but this place was filled with every Pedro, Carlos, and Juan in Bergen County. It was sweaty and hot in there too so I just had a couple of GH and cranberry and I was on my way. Hopped in the e55 with Vinnie and Joe for some NYC G style. Went to Lotus but the flaming fruitnut at the door said we needed chicks. Thinking quickly I pulled out a business card full of pomade from my pocket and re did my master hair. Took off the Freshly dry cleaned Gucci shirt to reveal the ultimate master of shirts.

Black D&G sleeveless you ask? No, I wore the white one.

Anyway, I ditched the other shirt in the car and walked back over to the club. Saw some naive wannabe model types with played out Von Dutch hats on walking in our vicinity. I immediately lifted up my shirt casually to give these girls a glimpse of my Ferrigno abs. These beer slobs flocked over like I was free watermelons in Harlem. I took the tramps inside with me quick before ditching them, but thanked them with the honor of my new business card that I made with Paul Allen. After that I went right to the bathroom for some Guido elixir that had been firmly taped to my thigh for a few minutes. Broke out the travel size mouthwash bottle and chugged the whole thing, I was thirsty. Unfortunately, I stayed in the bathroom for a good 45 minutes. The Bathroom attendant told me that I started to yell out random guido names and was punching the stalls for no reason and trying to bite my tounge in between 3-4 minute standing G naps. Needless to say, I was thrown out in typical guido veteran fashion, while once again giving others every reason to believe that people from Jersey are G'd out meatheads. Can't wait for chest tomorrow.

GH

Love that Vito, love when Denny plays relentless every week like it isnt getting old yet

Originally posted by monsterguido78

Started the night at Mexico, I mean South City grill. I'm all for diversity but this place was filled with every Pedro, Carlos, and Juan in Bergen County. It was sweaty and hot in there too so I just had a couple of GH and cranberry and I was on my way. Hopped in the e55 with Vinnie and Joe for some NYC G style. Went to Lotus but the flaming fruitnut at the door said we needed chicks. Thinking quickly I pulled out a business card full of pomade from my pocket and re did my master hair. Took off the Freshly dry cleaned Gucci shirt to reveal the ultimate master of shirts.

Black D&G sleeveless you ask? No, I wore the white one.

Anyway, I ditched the other shirt in the car and walked back over to the club. Saw some naive wannabe model types with played out Von Dutch hats on walking in our vicinity. I immediately lifted up my shirt casually to give these girls a glimpse of my Ferrigno abs. These beer slobs flocked over like I was free watermelons in Harlem. I took the tramps inside with me quick before ditching them, but thanked them with the honor of my new business card that I made with Paul Allen. After that I went right to the bathroom for some Guido elixir that had been firmly taped to my thigh for a few minutes. Broke out the travel size mouthwash bottle and chugged the whole thing, I was thirsty. Unfortunately, I stayed in the bathroom for a good 45 minutes. The Bathroom attendant told me that I started to yell out random guido names and was punching the stalls for no reason and trying to bite my tounge in between 3-4 minute standing G naps. Needless to say, I was thrown out in typical guido veteran fashion, while once again giving others every reason to believe that people from Jersey are G'd out meatheads. Can't wait for chest tomorrow.

GH

Love that Vito, love when Denny plays relentless every week like it isnt getting old yet

man that was ultra lamo :blown: