Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICAL SeXy @ THE RoXy REVIEW

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure id feel different if i was still 20 and couldnt get a drink but u cant blame a place for watchin their own back. true it sucks that people were gettin thrown out for givin kids drinks but id rather have SexY @ RoXy w/ some tight security than no party at all :( stuff like that gets parties shut down and nyc in general in trouble. lets not give mayor gloomburg any more reasons to kill our nitelife lol. :hat:

Originally posted by shaegodiva

Im sure id feel different if i was still 20 and couldnt get a drink but u cant blame a place for watchin their own back. true it sucks that people were gettin thrown out for givin kids drinks but id rather have SexY @ RoXy w/ some tight security than no party at all :( stuff like that gets parties shut down and nyc in general in trouble. lets not give mayor gloomburg any more reasons to kill our nitelife lol. :hat:

:aright:

Originally posted by caponeslistao

hey is that you with the benz.... you beter thank GOD for that car cause you're gonna need it. Cause you are one ugly mutherfucka :puke:

no..thats actually weed247...dont hate on the kid like that...he might b Korean...his grammar may be lacking..but its a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN YOURS....at least the kid uses PERIODS

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

no..thats actually weed247...dont hate on the kid like that...he might b Korean...his grammar may be lacking..but its a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN YOURS....at least the kid uses PERIODS

sorry weed247...no beef...

ghhhhost...who gives a fuck about grammar

Originally posted by shaegodiva

ya tru...i def could care less about drinking as long as they kept the party going...im with all u guys on what u are saying about clubs watching their back cause i would be the same way if i ran one...just trying to make a point about how tough they were last fri.