Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the unofficial roxy review

tired of all this **OFFICIAL** bullshit, so here goes...

great fuckin time... opening dj's & vicious were sick

coupla highlights...

when mad myles played adrenaline himself...

during silence when roxy seemed to explode....

and my favorite....

kiss (airscape)... sounded soooooo good on the phazon... hadn't heard that shit in a while

can't type any more.... need sleep

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walking into capello....50,000 watts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jv is the fuckign man...

crowd song!

moments in love over resistance!

flight 643

silence

i know what u fucking did last summer ---- finally got the fucking id omfg...hardcore avenue - intensive care - feel the boom

RAINNNNN

i wish i wasnt acapella !!!!

obession!!!!

blow the speakersssss

he was fucking on cant remember anything else right now...

mad myles - adrenaline rush and a couple other insane tracks .. liked his final chapter edit with ofortuna...

had a sober blast

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

tired of all this **OFFICIAL** bullshit, so here goes...

great fuckin time... opening dj's & vicious were sick

coupla highlights...

when mad myles played adrenaline himself...

during silence when roxy seemed to explode....

and my favorite....

kiss (airscape)... sounded soooooo good on the phazon... hadn't heard that shit in a while

can't type any more.... need sleep

i dont think you were excited enough when mad myles came on :tongue:

Originally posted by jrvasquezz

lastnite was exactly what i expected. crowd was awesome Best music i heard in awhile, Nero & Vicious best sets ive heard from u guys in a min. i think it was nero who dropped the 50,000 watts of fucking, that into was smokin

nero was definitely off the hook as well. Love the famous "this is mike bugouttttt" :rock: Good times all around.

Originally posted by mhaze107

Good night last nite. Was it just me or were the opening DJs better than Vicious?? The crowd was a little obnoxious. It looked like a Tropicana factory (all the juice - sorry, bad joke).:D Still a great nite tho...

:laugh::werd:

lmao@ the "tropicana factory"

but jv was def better sorry!

Originally posted by mhaze107

Good night last nite. Was it just me or were the opening DJs better than Vicious?? The crowd was a little obnoxious. It looked like a Tropicana factory (all the juice - sorry, bad joke).:D Still a great nite tho...

that was not a juiced out crowd at all. Maybe there were some people in shape...GOD FORBID, we all know that for someone reason clubplanet hates physically fit people. It's almost as if you had that joke and were waitin to use. Definately not the right party to use it on. And as far as the crowd being obnoxious, everyone that bumped into me apologized immediately. So I don't know what your talkin about

Originally posted by exit24e

Im looking for an id from that night. JV got on the mic and siad were gona bring it back to Sound Factory, then he played a song. ANyone have an id on that song?

i think it it might have been kiss, but im not quite sure....i waqs kinda mangeled by then :cool:

Originally posted by exit24e

na im not thinking of kiss, i know that one. Fuck i wish there was a vocal in it. I heard this song a hundred times in different clubs.

ooo i see....but that was the song he played when he got on the mic and sed were gona bring it back to Sound Factory

Vicious was awesome. He played a lot of classics. The crowd was very thin the whole night, and pretty much all meathheads. By 4:30 the place was EMPTY. But that's Roxy for you. Highlights...Second Trip, Silence, 50,000 Watts, Blow the Speakers.

it was awesome, but the 50,000 watts track was Nero, i think it was his third or forth track before jv came on, he looped the shit out of that track, all about the tech house!!!! i cant wait till the B day party next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know hes spinnin @ view on the 13th , lets see how the yuppies like tech lol

Originally posted by zeeker

Vicious was awesome. He played a lot of classics. The crowd was very thin the whole night, and pretty much all meathheads. By 4:30 the place was EMPTY. But that's Roxy for you. Highlights...Second Trip, Silence, 50,000 Watts, Blow the Speakers.

thank u. yur the first person who seems to have told it like it was. good music, thin meathead crowd.

Originally posted by zeeker

Same.

In addition Nero was awesome as well, unfortunately i missed bugout. The main floor was decently crowded, but empty all around the outside. Plenty of space on the stage to stomp around. See ya next time bro.