Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIMO MAAS @ Crobar

erickamikaze

Originally posted by livin42nite

timo is cool, but james zabiela is at nerve that night so nerve it is for me.

Easy call for me, Timo first then off to Nerve.

IMHO The begining and middle of Timo's sets are always the best parts anyway. Tends to get lost on tangents later too often. But worth the trip just to watch him use the effects box.

Hope James delivers like he did last time when he "opened" at space and stole the show.

Originally posted by shroomy

Easy call for me, Timo first then off to Nerve.

IMHO The begining and middle of Timo's sets are always the best parts anyway. Tends to get lost on tangents later too often. But worth the trip just to watch him use the effects box.

Hope James delivers like he did last time when he "opened" at space and stole the show.

Yup!..no brainer there... will also check Timo first and then off to Nerve to see what Zabiela has in store for all of us.

pod as usual u r right on the money my friend. i wouldn't miss zabiela @ nerve for any other dj. maybe if lee burridge & craig richards were teaming up somewhere. and lee burridge will be @ nerve the week b-4 zabiela. fuck yeah. all of you peepz that go to crobar will have fun because timo maas kicks arse.:D:cool: