Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Younger guys with older women

georgym

Seems like this trend is really taking off as of late.

Ashton with Demi...tennis star robert ginepri with minnie driver, who is 13 years his senior.

It sounds good to me! I actually met a sweet girl 5 years my senior on the day of the blackout, and my friend has gone out with a 32 year old accountant.

Plus, i have a feeling these women are looking especially for.... ahem,,, sexual pleasures :tongue:

How nice for us guys :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The best is when they hit menopuase, theres no blow job week, its straight fucking all month..

:laugh: :laugh:

Nah over time younger is better. Maybe dating older women at this stage in life is acceptable, even preferable... But for the long term find a girl who is 5-10 years younger than you cuz she's just gonna get all saggy by the time you are 40.

Originally posted by nynyny

its all fun and games until you get some woman pregnant whos 15 years older then you...

Ya and their husbands wanna fuck you up for it..

I usually just steal my chicks Social Security check each month, then flatten her wheel chair tires while shes sleeping, so she could never catch me.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Women are in their sexual peek in their 30's

and guys are always in their sexual peek

so in a way......it works :D

yea this older lady told me women peak and they need sex all the time when thay get older WOW I LIKE i said te he he

The oldest women i slept with was 48. And her pussy was so much sweeter and looked better than this 37yrold i use to do with 2 kids. My ex was 28 and im 22togeher for 2 yrs. And i alway seem to get older women maybe cause of my job at a hair salon. I havent slept with anyone younger than 23. Kinda sucks i wanna fuckin break an 18 19yr old young pussy apart. Thats the way i see it i have all this experience that when i meet someone not really experience it blowsthem away and makes me look and feel good. Exactly what happened with my ex.

Originally posted by hispm

when I was 18 I slept with this 31 year old...

At 20 I was with a 30 year old...

Love older more mature and experienced, always knowing what they want, women....

I always get them older than me.

Until you are 40 and your wife is in her 50's and she has slabs of roast beaf down there... Then I am sure you will want younger... :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Please, like beer guts and balding patterns are any better... :rolleyes:

I think the clammy roast beaf is worse... :tongue:

Anyway...

I love that line from Dazed and Confused....

" I just love them highschool girls, I get older and they stay the same age... "

Classic line. :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

So I guess nothing happens to a man's privates as he ages, huh?

I don't think the mans genitals take the same toll that a womens does... I am not being rude... The one thing women have up on a man is that all in time the mans thing will forget to wake up when the time is right... And that just sucks... :(

Hopefully that wont happen till I am in my late 80's early 90's and ready to kick the bucket.

Anyway. I slept with my oldest when I was 18 she was 31.

I have never been with anyone my age or younger since then. The only time I slept with anyone younger than me was when I was 16 she was 15. Other than that they were all older...