Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubplanet is getting shittier by the day...

sassa

im going to have to agree as well.. but complaining doesnt do shit, i hate to use the cliche but i think it fits perfectly "youre either part of the solution or part of the problem" so pick a side... more importantly i have to agree with magil as well lol... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (i think a lot of the horseshit thats coming in is most likely due to the radio advertisements...

you better stopping acting like a bitch before i bring up some of your other threads "ms. 9.8 posts a day"

:blank:

do you cry yourself to sleep at night...

a thread where sassa once again makes fun of ppl who are offended by cp disses. then she goes on to fight with ppl on her very own thread. and as we can see is offended in this thread as well

but according to her cp is no fun anymore and full of retards:rolleyes:

Originally posted by magilicuti

you better stopping acting like a bitch before i bring up some of your other threads "ms. 9.8 posts a day"

:blank:

and you actually took the time to look that up? wow, you're really pathetic.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for the laugh, i needed it.

Scary thing is I was about to post this same shit...

Sometimes there are some good theads down here in the dungeon... But I frequent the fitness board and try to gain something every now and then...

Other than that. Maybe when the big clubs open up in NYC people will have more shit to talk about... Who knows... For now I still use it to pass my boredum at work... :tongue:

took the time to look it up? i just gotta click on the profile button. its a slow day here at work so i thought i'd moderate my forum. and i gotta clean up your shitty threads so here i am.

btw, you are taking cp too seriously there. don't cry yourself to sleep tonight :blank:

Originally posted by sassa

and you actually took the time to look that up? wow, you're really pathetic.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for the laugh, i needed it.

i took the time to look it up by clicking on your profile button which takes 2 seconds. you are the one with the fucking 10,000+ posts