Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone gone to Pachanga parties in Elliot Key?

macboy

Originally posted by macboy

I was just reading about these Sunday afternoon parties in the Miami Herald. Looks like you need a boat to get down there. Just curious if anyone's been to them, and what kind of music they play.

Looked like fun. Another great thing comes to an end. Little by little, we can't do anything anymore.

of course it had to be Channel 7 with the "breaking news". just saw that yesterday's Pachanga was "raided" by the coast guard and Marine Patrol. No permit, no party....

so when is Fun in general gonna be outlawed by the Gov't???

Sorry, but I have to agree with klubvet on this one. Like three weeks ago I took my boat down there not even knowing about this party and was horrified at how freakin ghetto Elliott Key had gotten. I even told the promoter of the party how I felt ab it that same week =/ I'm sorry to say, but I for one am thrilled that they are putting an end to it.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Sorry, but I have to agree with klubvet on this one. Like three weeks ago I took my boat down there not even knowing about this party and was horrified at how freakin ghetto Elliott Key had gotten. I even told the promoter of the party how I felt ab it that same week =/ I'm sorry to say, but I for one am thrilled that they are putting an end to it.

I thought you had participated in the bikini contest. :D

btw, where the hell are my lobsters huh? :confused::mad::tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I used to go about every other weekend. We would never tie our boat to the others.....and liked to watch from a distance. Some crazy shit would go down there...*lol* I was there last weekend, and its insane the amount of alcohol that flows in that place. And stupidity as well....

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL DO OUR OWN PARTY

AND KLUBVET WILL BE THE MASCOT

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by eddyguerra305

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL DO OUR OWN PARTY

AND KLUBVET WILL BE THE MASCOT

I second that......maybe that way we can get his whole fan club there, lots of boobs and nothing more!

Originally posted by obby

I hope no one gets upset at me saying this but I heard it's full of getto people.

so much as FULL i dont think so, a great number, yes, maybe.. and I didnt hear anything, I just saw the pics.... maybe their last big one was GHETTO...:blank:

The pics don't do the "ghettoness" any justice. It was worse than what u see in the pics. Girls wearing thongs that just realllllly shouldn't be...guys with thick gold chains...guys "picking up" chicks by saying "oye mamita...que rica estas".:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek:

:puke::blown:

kinda glad it's over... im sure they were really throwing bottles and cans and shit right on the park... :rolleyes:

The pics don't do the "ghettoness" any justice. It was worse than what u see in the pics. Girls wearing thongs that just realllllly shouldn't be...guys with thick gold chains...guys "picking up" chicks by saying "oye mamita...que rica estas".:rolleyes:

Dios los crea ... y ellos se juntan :blank::D