Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Must I Kill To Get In!?- Zabiela & Burridge @ Nerve

djcarlosf

i think the subject says it all. i am desperate to see these guys work their genius on the miami crowd. ive been waiting 2 years for this and finally the time has come. the problem being...im 18. and im guy lol. is there anyone out there who can help me out here? very appreciated!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

i think the subject says it all. i am desperate to see these guys work their genius on the miami crowd. ive been waiting 2 years for this and finally the time has come. the problem being...im 18. and im guy lol. is there anyone out there who can help me out here? very appreciated!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Carlos ... it is unfortunate that the beach is 21 and over ...

I hear you thou ... I'll find out if you could get in with your parents ... if it is possible ... and bring with your parents documents proving they are your legal guardians ... just if you were to get a tattoo or something like that ...

If it is possible ... I'll arrange a meeting with you and your parents earlier that nite ... to verify the documents ... I know what it means to many to see James play a small room :)

It is better than killing someone ... :D

Originally posted by shroomy

Who Must I Kill To Get In!?- Zabiela & Burridge @ Nerve?

Well, first pick someone over 21, who preferable looks like you, and make sure they have their driver's license on them. Try to not have the body found until after the show.

:lol3:

A friend of mine has the same problem, the only difference is that he is 20 not 18, and we are not from Miami .

is is going to try to get in but I already told him that it wasgoing to be almost impossible. it sucks because he will have to stay at the hotel while I'm at the club .

Originally posted by shroomy

Who Must I Kill To Get In!?- Zabiela & Burridge @ Nerve?

Well, first pick someone over 21, who preferable looks like you, and make sure they have their driver's license on them. Try to not have the body found until after the show.

:laugh:

Originally posted by ogmiami

Hey Ramon,

FYI - Even if he brought his parents and a note from his teacher and he drank only soda pop it would still not be legal for you to have him in the club.

Thanx for the heads-up ... heard that last Saturday Mirage got hit with like 30 cops and shut the music off ... turned the lites on ... checking IDs on underage ...

Don't know more ... but was told this ... several arrested ...

Can you imagine having something like this happen at Nerve? ... with Lee or James spinning? **knocks on wood three times**

2 bad for the kids under 21 ... one thing I know ... no ID ... no James or Lee ... :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

When is this happeneing???? I am SOOOOO there. Put me on the list now please, this is one party I am not going to miss.