Clubplanet Nightlife Community

versus...

dgmodel

Originally posted by rackham

Anybody who picks Demi obviously hasn't seen Striptease and/or True Lies.

I've seen True Lies, not Striptease... I'm not crazy about either of those choices, but I've always thought Jamie Lee was kinda odd lookin'.

Originally posted by tastyt

I've seen True Lies, not Striptease... I'm not crazy about either of those choices, but I've always thought Jamie Lee was kinda odd lookin'.

It's not about how they look, it's about the fact that Demi can't move her body to save her life.

It's not about how they look, it's about the fact that Demi can't move her body to save her life.

Well, I've found that the idea that you can tell how a person is in the sack by the way they dance... is nothing but a myth. ;)

I think there's got to be a difference in the rule between regular dancing and stripping. Stripping is supposed to be (somewhat) mimicking sexual motions, which isn't --necessarily-- true of club dancing.

You'd think so... there's someone on this board who used to date a stripper; he says she looked like a goddess when she was shaking her tailfeathers, but when it came down to the real thing... no good.

Originally posted by wideskies

it's weird, though... you'd think that if someone was really awkward physically in general, they'd also make a physically awkward lover. great sex is often a function of coordination, timing, and grace imO.

In general, I'm quite awkward, physically speaking... I think the problems with my ears must have fucked up my equilibrium or something... but I think I'm a decent dancer, and well... I like to think I'm pretty good in a few other areas as well. :D