Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday

kramadas

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard this dood named k ram and his buddy neizch were throwing down some phat tracks at some place in silver springs... it'll be like a meeting of the nations. and they are gonna have a bbq while playing epic trance. it'll be dope, yo.

Originally posted by kken

i heard this dood named k ram and his buddy neizch were throwing down some phat tracks at some place in silver springs... it'll be like a meeting of the nations. and they are gonna have a bbq while playing epic trance. it'll be dope, yo.

:confused:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

OWWWWWW!!!! That's gross. :eek:

I was at a party a few years ago and some guy whipped out his Prince Albert. I wasn't paying attention to him and then all of sudden there it was... in all its glory :rolleyes:

I don't know... that just sounds painful! I knew a guy who had one of his nipples pierced. He was pretty hot :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was at a party a few years ago and some guy whipped out his Prince Albert. I wasn't paying attention to him and then all of sudden there it was... in all its glory :rolleyes:

I don't know... that just sounds painful! I knew a guy who had one of his nipples pierced. He was pretty hot :laugh:

I never understood the whole genitalia piercing thing... I mean who was the first to say, "hey...I'll pay you to shove this metal thing through the head of my ****"

:confused:

Originally posted by vicman

i dont really think i'll ever get anything pierced. i'm to chicken fopr that...buck-kaw!!!

I got my belly button pierced. It wasn't bad at all. I thought it was going to be so much worse. I think the pain of getting my 2nd tattoo was a little more but only when the artist got near the bone.... chills up the spine! LOL, I have a pic of the experience somewhere!

I got my belly button pierced. It wasn't bad at all. I thought it was going to be so much worse. I think the pain of getting my 2nd tattoo was a little more but only when the artist got near the bone.... chills up the spine! LOL, I have a pic of the experience somewhere!

I'm too much of a pussy to get my ear pierced. I thought about it one time, and then pussed out.

my tattoo on the shoulder hurt more than the on eon my back. of course the one on my shoulder has more detail to it, but after a while it really started to create a bit of pain as he had to really focus on getting all the deatils in.

Originally posted by vicman

my tattoo on the shoulder hurt more than the on eon my back. of course the one on my shoulder has more detail to it, but after a while it really started to create a bit of pain as he had to really focus on getting all the deatils in.

It's cause you wanted to get a tatoo of a penis. That's tough to draw in that level of detail. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Anything happening? SInce it IS a long weekend?

yo, i'm all up for having a big ass bbq in rock creek park, then heading over to my place for a big ol' get together - all djs welcome :)

a couch warming party :D! what do you guys think?

I'll talk it over with pixie....