Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"I will never understand .....

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by i3itch

Thats like the people who go to McDonalds...

Supersize everything...

And get a diet coke...

Yea, hi helllooooooooooo :rolleyes:

Hey now... Back when I did eat McDonalds... I would eat like a fuckin house and always order diet soda... I liked diet better than regular cause back in the day that is all we ever had in my house was diet...

But now that I don't eat McDonalds or Drink soda... I tend to poke fun of those people knowing in the back of my head maybe they just like the taste. :tongue:

Originally posted by elementx

Hey now... Back when I did eat McDonalds... I would eat like a fuckin house and always order diet soda... I liked diet better than regular cause back in the day that is all we ever had in my house was diet...

But now that I don't eat McDonalds or Drink soda... I tend to poke fun of those people knowing in the back of my head maybe they just like the taste. :tongue:

every extra calorie counts

Originally posted by elementx

exactly

and as far as the water with the giant sandwich things.. lol i actually prefer water over anything else...

and believe it or not, saving urself the extra calories from not drinking regular soda will actually help in some way... think about it... they say u can lose like 15 lbs a year from simply cutting the mayo from ur sandwiches... so ill bet that drinking diet soda/iced tea or water will have a similar effect

Originally posted by linabina

exactly

and as far as the water with the giant sandwich things.. lol i actually prefer water over anything else...

and believe it or not, saving urself the extra calories from not drinking regular soda will actually help in some way... think about it... they say u can lose like 15 lbs a year from simply cutting the mayo from ur sandwiches... so ill bet that drinking diet soda/iced tea or water will have a similar effect

Drinking water will also make you lose some weight weather you diet or not...

Plus water helps clean you out. And to me sometimes water is just more refreshing than any drink with sugar...

..people who say....i COULD care less.....

...well...the phrase is ..i COULDN'T care less.....and if u THOUGHT before u attempted to give tude ....u would know that saying u COULD care less is basically saying u care........

Originally posted by misk

..people who say....i COULD care less.....

...well...the phrase is ..i COULDN'T care less.....and if u THOUGHT before u attempted to give tude ....u would know that saying u COULD care less is basically saying u care........

I could care less about what you just said there... :shaky:

speaking of fast food restaurants...

I will never understand why people who are waiting in line, inside McDonalds let's say, never bother to look over the menu and decide what they're going to get until its THEIR TURN at the register...therefore holding up the entire friggin line!

Why can't you get your order straight BEFORE its your time to order so that things can run more smoothly and quickly??

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

people who eat a gyro with extra tzatziki and a DIET COKE...

feel free to add your own I DONT UNDERSTAND moment

i will never understand why thugs feel the need to walk down the street freestyling to nobody...

i will never understand why ppl eat with their mouths open...

i will never understand why some ppl put down others to make themselves feel better...

i will never understand that whole guido thing...

i will never understand women...

i will never understand life...